Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.1 km|
|Distance to airport||49.2 km|
|"Bedroom amazing with very comfortable bed."||(in 13 reviews)|
|"I liked everything, great value for money."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"The hotel exceeded my expectations."||(in 28 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|amazing staff||in 60 reviews|
|ave||in 11 reviews|
|beach club||in 5 reviews|
|breakfast was great||in 7 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 31 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 52 reviews|
|great experience||in 5 reviews|
|great location||in 99 reviews|
|hotel is nice||in 48 reviews|
|on-site restaurant||in 27 reviews|
|peace and quiet||in 8 reviews|
|playa del||in 18 reviews|
|pool are great||in 8 reviews|
|room with view||in 39 reviews|
|towel animals||in 2 reviews|
|value for money||in 9 reviews|
|walking distance||in 4 reviews|
|wander||in 5 reviews|
The location was great
- I booked it as an adults only (and adults only prices) to find out, that it's actually not completely separate from the family wing. While there were not children in the rooms next to us, they were playing in the supposedly adults only pool, running around at breakfast and generally all over the area. - The breakfast itself I wouldn't call breakfast. A bit of toast with little packs of strawberry jam (I'm allergic to strawberry). We had a couple of early mornings to go on tours and wanted to at least grab a coffee, but the staff hadn't set up the breakfast yet, even though it was passed opening hours - In our room the toilet broke after night 2, and the hair dryer was so old and hot there were sparks coming out the front every time you used it - We used the tour desk to book a tour to Chichen Itza, which was more expensive than the competition and very disappointing. First we were told we could pay with credit card, which A) didn't work and they made a lot of fuss and when we insisted B) they charged an extra 6%. We were told breakfast was included due to the early departure at 7am, but didn't get anything to eat until 3pm! Apparently the tour company never heard about breakfast being included... Overall a very disappointing stay and I wouldn't recommend.
I loved the location! Also, the hotel is beautiful! Beds are super comfy!
Breakfast- the people who serve the breakfast are not very friendly. One day they ran out of yogurt and never brought more (although they said they would) I waited for it for a long time until I couldn’t keep waiting more time, so I left. They weren’t very nice.
The location, close to the beach and close to La 5th Avenida (restaurants,stores,pharmacies, etc.)
On the reviews I read that the breakfast and food from the Mayan bistro was really good, it turned out to be closed and without a kitchen. So breakfast was continental but very limited selection, the have 3 toasters and they don’t work. They can do better on that. One day they forgot to take our thrash out and when I called the reception, I was told just to take it outside to the hallway until the next day, but I needed the trash can, so not helpful at all. The transportation offered by the hotel from the Cancun airport is double the price then just a regular taxi. It was our first time so it was a learning experience.
The hotel interior is awesome. There are two light colored cozy pools and free parking.
The outdoor floors inside hotel are too slippery when it is raining.
Awesome location, super comfy beds, beautiful hotel and amazing value.
Breakfast could be improved but we mainly went out to eat anyway.
With a stay at Aventura Mexicana, you'll be centrally located in Playa del Carmen, steps from Quinta Avenida and 7 minutes by foot from Playa del Carmen Main Beach. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Playa del Carmen? This hotel features 1000 square feet (93 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1,368 reviews
Things to know
- Beach nearby
- Great shopping
- Friendly service
- Pleasant hotel grounds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Aventura Mexicana
Where is Aventura Mexicana located?
Aventura Mexicana is located at Avenue 10 Y Calle 24, 1.1 km from the centre of Playa del Carmen. Mamita's Beach Club is the closest landmark to Aventura Mexicana.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Aventura Mexicana?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Aventura Mexicana.
Does Aventura Mexicana offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Aventura Mexicana offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Aventura Mexicana offer free parking?
No, Aventura Mexicana does not offer free parking.
Does Aventura Mexicana offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Aventura Mexicana does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Aventura Mexicana from the airport?
Aventura Mexicana is 19.2 km from Cozumel. Aventura Mexicana is 49.2 km from Cancun.
Can you bring pets to Aventura Mexicana?
No, pets are not allowed at Aventura Mexicana.
Does Aventura Mexicana have a pool?
Yes, Aventura Mexicana has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Aventura Mexicana
Most popular landmarks
- Mamita's Beach Club 0.5 km
- Muelle Navega 0.6 km
- Parque 28 de julio 0.7 km
- Playa principal de Playa del Carmen 0.9 km
- Calle Quinta Avenida 0.9 km
- Yucatek Divers 1 km