Good to know
|Value for money||7.2|
|Distance to city centre||0.3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Great location Spaces room and wardrobe in room
Shower where broken Kitchen was dirty Ventilation in room very poor
Great location close to Perth CBD and Northbridge which are central locations and connected to almost everywhere. The room is quite huge compared to other hostels and has a personal wardrobe. Also, security is quite great.
1. Dirty, they do not change a bed sheet and I even feel dusty when stepping into a room as they do not mop the floor. As well, both pillows smelly and feel like it used for ages. I saw an insect while I slept as well. Bathroom and toilet seem ages and mess everywhere. 2. Noisy, I totally understand that it is about the suburb. However, they should allow us to close a window or improve sound blocking. In terms of tenants as well, it seems like most of them are WAH maker which they stay long-term and kind of do not respect to short-term tenants. Slamming doors every time even around 2 am! And turn on the music with a huge speaker at the terrace. Yelling and chatting at very late at night. 3. Reception do not available all the time, I do not mind about this but just wondering in case of anyone experience any trouble when they are out of the office or get lock-out (forget the key while you're out). 4. Facilities, they should have separated room for socialising and arrange joint activities. Should have more toilet and showers but I do not have any problem as I am able to use them all the time I want when I was here. I cannot comment about the kitchen because they forget to give me both keys for cupboard and fridge.
I loved the location and how it was a quiet. Thank you
There was no air con in the rooms and not enough bathrooms
No air condition in 42°. The rooms couldn’t get fresh air. The had windows so people could look in.
Room very comfy It was really practical to have a wardrobe and a small table with a locker right next to the bed. Clean bathroom, nice kitchen (with oven and freezer, quite rare in hostels) Well located
The temperature - it was super hot in the whole hostel, and even more in the rooms.. you wake up every morning sweating. No AC and the small fans provided are useless as it feels like it's 30° on the rooms, that's a shame. (No living room or common space to chill except the terrace)
With a stay at Cozzystay Hostel in Perth, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Hay Street Mall and RAC Arena. The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
based on 87 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Cozzystay Hostel
Where is Cozzystay Hostel located?
Cozzystay Hostel is located at 196 William Street in Perth CBD, 0.3 km from the centre of Perth. Perth Cultural Centre is the closest landmark to Cozzystay Hostel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Cozzystay Hostel?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Cozzystay Hostel.
Does Cozzystay Hostel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Cozzystay Hostel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Cozzystay Hostel offer free parking?
No, Cozzystay Hostel does not offer free parking.
Does Cozzystay Hostel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Cozzystay Hostel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Cozzystay Hostel from the airport?
Cozzystay Hostel is 10.2 km from Perth.
Can you bring pets to Cozzystay Hostel?
No, pets are not allowed at Cozzystay Hostel.
Does Cozzystay Hostel have a pool?
No, Cozzystay Hostel does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Perth Cultural Centre 130 m
- Art Gallery of Western Australia 130 m
- Western Australian Museum 215 m
- His Majesty's Theatre 0.6 km
- Council House 0.8 km
- Supreme Court Gardens 1 km