Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.9 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|array of restaurants||in 10 reviews|
|beautiful hotel||in 91 reviews|
|big room||in 8 reviews|
|breakfast room||in 7 reviews|
|city center||in 34 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 44 reviews|
|good location||in 24 reviews|
|high ceilings||in 10 reviews|
|highest standards||in 2 reviews|
|old building||in 2 reviews|
|parking space||in 25 reviews|
|parma||in 11 reviews|
|piped music||in 9 reviews|
|played in bar||in 22 reviews|
|staff was amazing||in 83 reviews|
|star hotel||in 13 reviews|
|walk to the city||in 33 reviews|
|walking distance||in 15 reviews|
Great breakfast including gluten free options! The chandeliers are spectacular and the decor is wonderful. Room was enormous and the bathroom just fabulous!
The only drawback was the location as you are half an hour walk from the main town which at night felt a little precarious. Staff were very helpful and recommended more local restaurants but still quite a walk through am area I'm not sure about- would not have felt safe to walk by myself as a female. The elevators weren't working. While at check in someone offered to help with luggage, there are lots of stairs which meant my husband had a workout! Sure this was temporary, but was our experience
Rooms were clean and the service friendly. Parking easily available and accessible even with bigger cars - which is not always the case in Italy.
A fomer hospital converted into a hotel but that restricted the possibilities to offer what one expects from 5 stars: no gym, no pool, no spa. Walking into the city takes at least 15 mins. With temperataures outside of 35 degrees the temp in the bar was below 20... felt like a freezer.
- Clean spacious comfortable room and bathroom equipped with all you need during your stay. - Cosy sitting available in the hotel park. - I have appreciated efficient AC especially because of heat wave those days. - Upon arrival I got good tips from the receptionist but only after I asked for some information. Would be nice to get some spontaneous introduction about the hotel and city centre.
- Elevator did not work so I had to carry my luggage down the stairs. It was not a big problem as I just had a small luggage but for elderly people it could be an issue. Hotel was working on the solution for two days. - Not all TV channels were available. Though I asked for a help the issue could not be resolved until end of my stay.
Nice big bathroom, almost the same big as the room itself
Not very good service - not for 5 stars hotel for sure! We didn't have hot water in the room so couldn't even take a shower and nobody notified us in advance, when we were checking out - nobody even asked the usual "How was your stay?". It was very clear that they just don't care at all. When we asked to help us to get bags from car, ladies at the reception acted like they are almost surprised.
The garden and alfresco breakfast.
The AC in our room did not work. The music that was piped-in throughout the hotel was terrible, and the bar had no vibe whatsoever. The staff (with the exception of Anastasia, who was wonderful) was aloof.
Located in Parma (Parma City Centre), Park Hotel Pacchiosi is within a 15-minute walk of Hospital of Parma and University of Parma. Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 795 reviews
Things to know
- Impressive bathroom
- Near city centre
- Nice building
- Spacious bathroom
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Park Hotel Pacchiosi
Most popular landmarks
- Hospital of Parma 0.6 km
- Università degli Studi di Parma 0.9 km
- Ducale Park 0.9 km
- Palazzo della Pilotta 1 km
- Shrine of Santa Maria della Steccata 1 km
- Teatro Regio di Parma 1.1 km
|Milan Parma||3 km|
|Collecchio Vicofertile||5.1 km|