Good to know
|Distance to city centre||6.9 km|
|Nearest airport||Palma de Mallorca Son Sant Joan|
|Distance to airport||2.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|ai||in 4 reviews|
|bikes to cycle||in 6 reviews|
|charge a phone||in 8 reviews|
|close to airport||in 21 reviews|
|close to the beach||in 35 reviews|
|early check||in 8 reviews|
|food was good||in 54 reviews|
|friendly helpfull||in 62 reviews|
|good selection||in 6 reviews|
|good value||in 13 reviews|
|hotel was nice||in 61 reviews|
|late and starts||in 2 reviews|
|location and staff||in 53 reviews|
|nice breakfast||in 20 reviews|
|nice room||in 44 reviews|
|pool area||in 21 reviews|
|power sockets||in 16 reviews|
|quantity over quality||in 6 reviews|
|restaurant staff||in 87 reviews|
|room with see view||in 8 reviews|
|towels were changed||in 8 reviews|
Everything except those I have mentioned above.
The shower room has no proper door, thus, loads of water spilled out on the floor every time someone took a shower making the floor wet all the time which I really hated. The pillows were super thin and how I wish the air conditioner would have been a little bit colder. But otherwise, everything else was great.
There was not any information about the dishes in the dinner buffet: one dores not know what he is taking The reception personel made a few mistakes. I reserved sea view room and they give me street view room. My son and his girlfriend were not allowed to take dinner first day - the reception women said, that he did not pay for dinners. After my complaint they appologised me and my son (they change my room for one with sea view and confirmed, that my son had payed for dinners) but it was annoying and a waste of time to explain
The location, it was only 15 min away from the airport and next to the beach, the food and the distance to Palma de Mallorca.
The shower wall is to short to hold back all the water drops. This causes that the whole bathroom was wet.
- Literally EVERYTHING beside the three problems (wifi, shower door and elevators waiting time) was absolutely PERFECT. - The hotel was just AFTER A FULL SCALE RENOVATION (we were there in summer 2019) and you could really tell. Modern looking, light colors and wood, no flaws or half-a**ed repairs, no dirt and no spots anywhere. - BREAKFAST was brilliant. Every day from 7:30 to 10:30 (more than enough time for everyone). You could choose pretty much anything you can think of (except sea food) and it was all of the highest quality and absolutely fresh and well made. You could choose both cold and hot drinks and they were very good as well. All the personnel was sweet and helpful and the cook who was making pancakes and omelets was just the best (we called him "the happy pancake guy"). - AIR CONDITIONING was superb and we wouldn't survive the crazy hot weather we had. - The nearest beach was just a few meters from the hotel. - We didn't have dinners in the hotel (and based on the breakfast - shame on us), but there were dozens of restaurants and the two I liked best were immediately next to the hotel (oh, chilli con carne, how I miss you...) - There were TWO SWIMMING POOLS (one on the ground level and the other at the roof with wonderful view).
- WIFI worked only 4 days out of the 8 we were staying there and we couldn't even login several days in a row, which somehow complicated planning the trips. - SHOWER was very nice and clean, but lacked door, so the water was all over the bathroom after every shower. Easy fix, hope they'll do it. - There were only two ELEVATORS and the waiting time was crazy. This was only a minor annoyance which is also hard to fix, but it is still worth mentioning.
Left 1 night earlier because we didn't like the atmosphere in the hotel. Too busy, has the ambiance of a all inclusive resort. Rooms are fine although it must be known by the cleaners that there was a leakage in the room. Friendly staff.
With a stay at Hotel Las Arenas in Playa de Palma (Can Pastilla), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Palma Aquarium and 8 minutes from El Arenal Beach. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
based on 1,531 reviews
Things to know
- Great view
- Great menu
- Beach nearby
- Modern Hotel
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Las Arenas
Most popular landmarks
- Palma Beach 0.6 km
- Palma Aquarium 1.2 km
- Basilica de Sant Francesc 6.6 km
- Parc de la Mar 6.8 km
- Museu Fundación Juan March 6.8 km
- Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma 6.9 km
|Palma de Mallorca Son Sant Joan||2.2 km|
|Sant Climent Menorca/Mahon||133.5 km|