Palma Nova hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Palma Nova
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$133|
|Average price (weekend night):||$144|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Palma Nova cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Palma Nova hotel
- Planning on traveling to Palma Nova with your family? Pick a hotel next to Golf Fantasia, a kid-friendly miniature golf facility that has three different courses and regular tournaments. The Globales Palmanova Palace, a stylish choice, is only a 5-minute walk from Golf Fantasia and a 6-minute walk from the ocean.
- If you want to stay in a central area close to restaurants, attractions and shops, consider booking a hotel next to Mayor Plaza, such as the budget-friendly Hostal Inter Plaza Mayor. Mayor Plaza is a public square surrounded by cafes and contains many attractions, like the city’s popular outdoor craft market.
- To see some of the city’s impressive historic architecture, consider staying in a hotel near Bellver Castle, such as Hotel Sercotel Zurbarán Palma located a 6-minute walk away. This castle dates back to the 14th century and is set on a hilltop that provides visitors with panoramic views of the city.
- For those who enjoy art, look for a hotel close to the Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró in Mallorca, an art museum cantered around artist Joan Miró that contains both permanent and temporary exhibits. The Hotel Joan Miró Museum is a stylish 4-star choice that is only a 3-minute walk from the museum and 5-minute walk from the oceanfront.
- If you enjoy nature and green spaces, select a hotel near the Banys Àrabs — a series of gardens that surround the remnants of ancient Arab baths. The Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa is only a 3-minute walk from this site and a 6-minute walk from Palma Cathedral.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Palma Nova
How much does a hotel cost in Palma Nova?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Palma Nova for as cheap as $86 in the last 3 days. The average price is $572.
Which hotels in Palma Nova have a good view?
The Boutique Hotel Calatrava, a chic 5-star choice, is a 3-minute walk from the Cal Marquès de la Torre and offers rooms with sea-view terraces. The Melia Palma Bay is a modern hotel and a 3-minute drive to the Intermodal Railway Station. It has some rooms that offer views of Palma Bay.
Are there hotels in Palma Nova with free parking?
The Fergus Style Palmanova hotel is only a 3-minute walk from Porto Novo Beach and offers both free parking and free bike rentals. The Hotel Agua Beach, an adult-only choice, is located directly on the beachfront and also offers free parking for guests.
What good hotels in Palma Nova are near Nadala Beach?
The Sol Beach House Mallorca, only a 2-minute walk from Nadala Beach, is a 4-star hotel and offers free breakfast and yoga classes for guests. The Hotel Fergus Bermudas is an affordable option and only a 4-minute walk from Nadala Beach and a 3-minute walk from Plaça Punta Nadala.
What are some good hotels in Palma Nova near Katmandu Park?
The Sol Katmandu Park & Resort is located directly next to Katmandu Park and is only a 6-minute walk from the popular Mallorcan beach. The Sol Palmanova, an all-inclusive option, is only a 2-minute walk from the beachfront and has 4 outdoor pools.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.