Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bathroom per floor||in 5 reviews|
|close to shopping||in 36 reviews|
|common room||in 84 reviews|
|free ramen||in 5 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 139 reviews|
|hang out and meet||in 6 reviews|
|little bit||in 33 reviews|
|location and nice||in 168 reviews|
|namba station||in 47 reviews|
|osaka||in 22 reviews|
|people talking||in 20 reviews|
|shinsaibashi shopping||in 22 reviews|
|yon||in 4 reviews|
- Staff was nice. - Location. You're right on dontobori.
- Dorm smell. Not sure if it was because of the AC or what but it smells like rotten eggs. Everyday. We told the staff but nothing they could do rather than spray. Never asked the name but that guy was really nice. - Staff forgets to put more cereal. If there is a few the night before, they just don't put more. So you can go and ask for more. One time is fine but not everyday. Same with the milk. - WiFi worked sometimes. - Bathroom smelled. - During the day (until 18-19pm) they switch off the AC. Great for environment and bills but for the people that decides to stay in the room in August.... Little bit warm.
Great location. Very comfortable dorms with bedside lockers and locks provided. Plenty of sinks, toilets, and showers. For the price, I think it’s a reasonable offering.
Not social. While there is a great room in the basement, since it’s disconnected from the lobby, people don’t hang out there. Very poor ventilation in the halls; smells slightly in those areas.
The location was awesome, only 5 min from the most popular steetfood area and the subway station.
Couldn't get hot water if somebody was getting their bath at the same time and at the same floor... Rooms didnt look new and started to be slightly dirty
Great location near subway as well as many bars, clubs shops etc. Great price for a private room. 11am check out vs. common Japanese 10am was much appreciated.
Location, lounge area, kitchen, ease of check in.
Mabey the cleaners were too noisy when they came in rooms.
Centrally located in Namba area of Osaka, which makes ensures easy access to main tourist spots, it is a dormitory style hostel where international guests can socialize.
based on 1,482 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hostel Q
Most popular landmarks
- Tsutenkaku 2 km
- Tennōji Zoo 2.2 km
- Shitennō-ji 2.4 km
- Osaka Rekishi Hakubutsukan 2.5 km
- Osaka-shi Chuo Oroshiuri Shijo 2.5 km
- Osaka-shiritsu Kagakukan 2.5 km
|Osaka Itami||14.1 km|
|Osaka Kobe||25 km|