Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ooty
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 48% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 42% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$115||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$121||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Ooty hotel
- Choose the Hotel Lakeview on the western side of the Ooty Lake to enjoy free parking and its business centre, plus it is only an 8-minute walk down to the Honeymoon Boat House at the lake. The cosy Hotel Mayura Sudarshan is also only 15 minutes from the lake and features a spa, outdoor pool and on-site restaurant.
- Those interested in the museums and culture – specifically the Toda, a tribe who lived in this area before the East India Company took over – should stay near the Government Museum. The Hotel Vasantham Palace is roughly a 20-minute drive from the temple and is also close to other cultural treats like the Muniswarar Temple (8 minutes by car), the Government Museum (7 minutes by car) or the Tea Factory & Museum (13 minutes by car).
- Ooty also hosts a large golf course, so golf aficionados should stay at the Treebo Whispering Meadows Ooty with free Wi-Fi, parking and a 24-hour front desk - it is only a 2-minute drive from the golf course. The Fabhotel Grand Castle Hill Resort is an 11-minute drive from the golf course and about 600 metres from the lake. It features free parking, stunning views and a 24-hour desk for flexible guests.
- Ooty offers great green spaces for nature-loving travellers. Overflowing with roses galore, the Rose Garden is located just 7 minutes from the the Al Woodlands Residency, which offers free Wi-Fi, a terrace and an on-site restaurant. Alternatively, the Italian Garden also tempts visitors with its wide array of plants, as does the Arboretum Tree Garden next to the lake. OYO 3120 Space 4 Resort is located 1 minute from the Italian garden and a 20-minute walk from the Arboretum, and it includes breakfast, free parking and an airport shuttle service.
- For travellers who would like to stay a little closer to the city centre, the 4-star Vinca West Downs Heritage Resort is the ideal choice. The hotel features family rooms, a restaurant, spa facilities and complimentary breakfast. It is merely 250 metres away from the city centre. Alternatively, choose the Divi Heritage Inn, as it is only over 400 metres from the centre and offers its guests room service, free parking and an airport shuttle at a surcharge.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ooty
Are hotels in Ooty safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels are close to the Boating Spot and Children’s Park?
Which hotels are budget-friendly in Ooty?
Which hotels include a playground on their premises?
Are there any all-inclusive hotels in Ooty?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ooty?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ooty by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ooty hotels
Go to map