Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Nha Trang Cam Ranh|
Distance to airport
|"Nice bathroom, very friendly staff"||(in 38 reviews)|
|"The buffet breakfast was amazing."||(in 21 reviews)|
|"Staff, especially young English speaking Annie."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Not a classy hotel."||(in 13 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
View was lovely.
We booked a king room, and got told that we were upgraded for free on arrival - which sounded great! But the room we were upgraded to was right on the main strip and very noisy with music playing and car noises into the night. We went to use the Starcity beach facilities and ordered a lemon juice, a banana and mango juice, and a beef and green pepper sauce curry. When they arrived, my partner and I ate. As soon as he left for a swim (I was still eating), the staff came and asked me to pay and these 3 items apparently cost 370,000 dong (more than $25AUD!). It seemed clear they waited until my partner left and I was left on my own. When he returned, we questioned the price and were never able to be shown prices on a menu. We later walked back to the hotel and spotted the menus that had prices included and found we had been severely overcharged - more than double the cost if we had walked the 20metres ourselves. I understand you pay some extra to warrant this being a viable business for the hotel, but this was extravagant. Pool was very cold and very outdated, along with the rest of the facilities at the hotel. Needs a renovation. We also got asked to leave before 5pm (when the beach chair facilities were due to close). Will not stay again or recommend to others.
Location is prime! Private beach with free chairs and towel! tons of restaurants, shops all around! beautiful view! friendly staff, great sushi place just at their lobby, there is a mall rioght next door. The best location in Nha Trang!
breakfast was very Crowded, lift is always busy.
The room was really nice, modern and spacious. The location was good, the beach is just across the road, shops and night is within walking distance.
Everything was good.
The location was fantastic. The hotel is located in the centre of the city and beach is just 2 min away. I stayed in the Ocean view room and view from the 13th floor where I was just amazing. The staff called Annie who was able to speak Korean a bit was super friendly and certainly has an attitude to serve the customer and accommodate their needs. Appreciate her value to customers!
1. The hotel was terrible at arranging the taxi from airport to hotel. For the 2 weeks prior to the arrival, I never had a prompt response from the hotel regarding the taxi arrangement that I requested earlier. I had to request an assistance from other hotel I stayed to contact this hotel to make sure this hotel actually understood my request. And they said there was a policy that they charge the taxi with my credit card detail before arrival, however never send me any link or how to pay the taxi arrangement fee. At the end, I had to find out other means of getting myself and my mum to get to the hotel separately, which was quite an unnecessary fuss. 2. In general, staffs are not really friendly. They look busy, however general impression and attitude that I felt were definitely not something that I expected it would be in the holiday destination.
Perfect location. Decent facilities
Located in Nha Trang (Tran Phu Beach), StarCity Nha Trang is a 4-minute walk from Louisiane Brewhouse and 9 minutes by foot from Nha Trang Night Market. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 417 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Starcity Nha Trang
Where is Starcity Nha Trang located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Starcity Nha Trang?
Does Starcity Nha Trang offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Starcity Nha Trang offer free parking?
Does Starcity Nha Trang offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Starcity Nha Trang from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Starcity Nha Trang?
Does Starcity Nha Trang have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Sailing Club Nha Trang 49 m
- Nha Trang Cathedral 272 m
- Louisiane Brewhouse 324 m
- Nha Trang Night Market 331 m
- April 2 Square 0.6 km
- Phu Dong Water Park 0.7 km