Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.6 km|
|Distance to airport||6.0 km|
|"Super comfortable bed, Friendly, helpful staff."||(in 37 reviews)|
|"Staff were very good."||(in 37 reviews)|
|"Nice location, nice breakfast."||(in 59 reviews)|
|"No free wifi in rooms - it's 2018!!!"||(in 16 reviews)|
|"Shower didn't drain and flooded bathroom"||(in 2 reviews)|
|"Parking 20Euro and hotel in general expensive."||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast is great||in 4 reviews|
|breakfast with a view||in 98 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 45 reviews|
|cut fruits||in 1 review|
|ferry terminals||in 8 reviews|
|free wifi||in 39 reviews|
|great location||in 78 reviews|
|hotel is very nice||in 45 reviews|
|hotel room||in 59 reviews|
|naples and vesuvius||in 12 reviews|
|roof terrace||in 4 reviews|
|rooftop pool||in 5 reviews|
|rooftop restaurant||in 18 reviews|
|shopping area||in 12 reviews|
|shower bathroom||in 11 reviews|
|staff were very good||in 56 reviews|
|toledo and metro||in 2 reviews|
|valet parking||in 12 reviews|
|view from our room||in 67 reviews|
1. A convenient location in the vicinity of Beverello port, Municipio and Plebiscito. 2. A huge and very convenient bed. 3. Tea facilities in the room. 4. The room was clean and cozy. The bathroom was fine too. 5. The reception zone is nice and I loved the bar. It was nice to work there with my laptop while sipping coffee. 6. The awesome breakfast view on the last floor overlooking the port. 7. A small but nice sauna on the last floor with two tiny roof swimming pools. 8. The WiFi signal was fine. But you have to pay for it. Not too pricy: 9EUR per a week, but still it's surprising that they do not include it into the price room. 9. The staff was great. All my requests were handled very promptly. 10. It's a rare case of a big hotel with properly fast elevators - what a delight! I loved how they functioned instead of the inconvenient cards swiped in most of the hotels these days.
1. While the breakfast view and service were awesome, the breakfast choice wasn't particularly impressive. The bakery was hardly eatable in case you prefer a continental breakfast with a croissant / brioche. 2. I find the price a tiny bit exaggerated regarding the good but not outstanding facilities of the hotel. They charge extra for the Internet. There are tea facilities and tea / coffee bags, but no complimentary water is offered.
Location and cleanliness
The location great. Close to almost every place that you may want to go.
The staff at the roof top restaurant was not really willing to serve. I had to ask for tea three- four times or had to warn them about the empty cheese plate and wait for 10 mins for them to bring the plate back. The variety of food in the breakfast was not sufficient either.
We loved the view from the hotel and especially from both the breakfast terrace and next to the swimming pool on the roof :) The breakfast was amazing and many options were available.
Seriously nothing! Everything was perfect, the staff were amazing, the hotel was clean and the breakfast was beyond delicious. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
The beds were really comfortable and the air con intelligent. Friendly and helpful doormen and lovely serving staff at breakfast.
The reception staff could have been a little friendlier. They were efficient and courteous, but lacked warmth. The porters on the other hand were really lovely. The breakfast was really poor, verging on disgusting. If you like sweet stuff for your breakfast, then you are in the right place. However, if you favour something more healthy, the choice was limited and what there was, was not really edible. Needs masses of improvement. We also seem to have chosen a time when the powers that be, decided to erect and disassemble a massive crane right outside our window at 10.00 pm at night and finish about 4 in the morning. Our hopes to sleep with the window open was flying straight out of it, excuse the pun.
The Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo is located right in the heart of Napoli, just steps from the popular shopping of Via Toledo and the business district. The historical center and local landmarks are also close to this hotel, which offers a rooftop solarium with hot tubs overlooking the city and Mount Vesuvius. The hotel offers an onsite restaurant and coffee bar and is within walking distance of the Castel Nuovo and the Palazzo Reale. With public transit nearby, guests can also enjoy day trips to Rome, Pompei, and Capri.
The Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo offers 184 rooms and suites with complimentary valet parking and paid on-site and off-site parking available. Pets are not allowed at this hotel, which is also a non-smoking property. The hotel offers 10 meeting rooms and venues throughout the building, totaling nearly 6,400 square feet of event space. Planning and catering staff is available. The hotel provides breakfast options for a fee, as well as local restaurant dinner delivery service and room service. The front desk is available 24 hours a day.
All of the guest rooms at this hotel include in-room climate control, coffee and tea service, luxury beds and bedding, a sofa bed, a minibar (fee charged), and flat-screen TVs with premium channels. Private en-suite bathrooms include a separate shower and tub area. The hotel also provides a fitness center and hot tub for guest use, along with the onsite Golf Club Voltturnogolf. Naples Airport is about four miles from this hotel.
based on 2,637 reviews
Things to know
- Comfortable beds
- Great view
- Nice building
- Awesome terrace
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Piazza del Municipio 229 m
- Castel Nuovo 340 m
- Teatro di San Carlo 0.4 km
- Palazzo Reale di Napoli 0.5 km
- Piazza del Plebiscito 0.6 km
- Certosa di San Martino 0.8 km
|Salerno Costa d'Amalfi||60.8 km|
|Naples Napoli Montesanto||0.9 km|
|Naples Napoli Marittima Fs||1.2 km|