Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.2 km|
|Distance to airport||5.7 km|
|"Very kind and helpful staff."||(in 220 reviews)|
|"free breakfast & really helpfull staff."||(in 117 reviews)|
|"Wonderful, friendly and relaxed place."||(in 47 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast was very good||in 176 reviews|
|buy a drink||in 27 reviews|
|city center||in 63 reviews|
|close to the metro||in 88 reviews|
|fruit salad||in 7 reviews|
|good location||in 97 reviews|
|great hostel||in 115 reviews|
|great place||in 66 reviews|
|happy hour||in 17 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 319 reviews|
|little bit||in 69 reviews|
|meet people||in 50 reviews|
|naples||in 27 reviews|
|tips on what activities||in 14 reviews|
|toasts and jams||in 6 reviews|
|towel or clothes||in 6 reviews|
|walking distance||in 20 reviews|
Everything was awesome!
1. Staff! The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable, knew to point out the main attractions. Great people. 2. Mattress was very comfy 3. The garden area was very nice 4. Breakfast was humble but fresh and good 5. There's a piano! 6. Metro station was very close
1. Location: the location is a bit far from the main attractions in town, but on the other hand, it was very comfortable to get there from the Garibaldi central station (the metropolis is very close). 2. Bathrooms: there were only 2 toilets in the women bathroom, and one of them is missing the toilet seat. The sinks didn't have space to put your stuff nearby and therefore it was uncomfortable to use them. 3. Beds: beds were very squeaky which woke up everyone around each time when when someone moved.
The staff is just terrific. Helped to recover my Napoli opinion after unpleasant first two days before I found this oasa.
The patio and the dinners
The bunk bed was really squeaky so it made noise if I wanted to turn on one side and that was annoying for me and the people in the room.
- Very clean room/bathroom - Good pillows/bed - friendly/helpful staff - close to subway
Our private room was on the ground floor, right next to an outdoor metal staircase. So we heard the other guests going up and down at night, but nothing much you can do about that!
With a stay at La Controra Hostel in Naples (Arenella), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Naples National Archaeological Museum and Naples Cathedral. Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
based on 2,046 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly atmosphere
- Friendly service
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about La Controra Hostel Naples
Most popular landmarks
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli 0.9 km
- Castel Sant'Elmo 0.9 km
- Certosa di San Martino 1 km
- Chiesa di San Domenico Maggiore 1.2 km
- Cappella Sansevero 1.3 km
- Catacombe di San Gennaro 1.6 km
|Salerno Costa d'Amalfi||62.1 km|
|Naples Napoli Montesanto||0.6 km|
|Naples Napoli Marittima Fs||1.2 km|