Good to know
|Distance to city centre||4.0 km|
|Distance to airport||8.0 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The staff vas very friendly. The place is quiet at night. Overall is value for money.
Breakfast could be more varied.
1. The surrounding area is cleaner, safer, and much quieter than most of Naples - especially than places where most other hotels of this price range are located. 2. The owner/manager is a lovely, friendly, and helpful man. Just so nice. 3. Within walking distance there are plenty of shops, eateries, and a train/subway station from which you can quickly travel to most of the region's points of interest.
1. The only real issue was that most of the time the "hot" water in the shower was, at best, lukewarm, and many a time felt barely different from the cold. 2. The walls between suits are rather thin, so if you like to go to bed really early, and your neighbours don't, you might want to invest in a pair of earplugs.
Lovely service. Antonio was a great host. Clean and simple. Close to the train station. A great experience.
No hot water for the shower some mornings.
With a stay at Bonapace Mergellina, you'll be centrally located in Naples, within a 5-minute drive of Villa Comunale (Royal Garden) and Stadio San Paolo. Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
based on 63 reviews
Things to know
- Good management
- Very quiet
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Bonapace Mergellina
Most popular landmarks
- Parco Vergiliano a Piedigrotta 0.8 km
- Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn 1.4 km
- Castel Sant'Elmo 1.7 km
- Certosa di San Martino 1.8 km
- Piazza del Plebiscito 2.3 km
- Teatro di San Carlo 2.4 km
|Salerno Costa d'Amalfi||62.9 km|
|Naples Napoli Piazza Amedeo||1.1 km|