Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.0 km|
|Distance to airport||33.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|air conditioning||in 13 reviews|
|clean nice||in 2 reviews|
|clean room||in 47 reviews|
|detergent and a sponge||in 6 reviews|
|distance to the city center||in 40 reviews|
|early check||in 16 reviews|
|location not far||in 20 reviews|
|multiple nights||in 4 reviews|
|nice breakfast||in 20 reviews|
|preparing our meals||in 3 reviews|
|reception desk||in 17 reviews|
|short stay||in 19 reviews|
|staff was very nice||in 24 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 65 reviews|
|underground parking||in 34 reviews|
|value for money||in 13 reviews|
|walk into town||in 8 reviews|
|walking distance||in 22 reviews|
|window and a room||in 8 reviews|
Private parking space available (extra cost though).
- 2 wrong instruction in the messages to arrive (wrong door and wrong safe-code), no apologies whatsoever - pool only open from 10 am, but check out is at 10am, so no chance to use the pool - fitness is not a fitness but a small crowded room - Breakfast very bad. More like a bad continental breakfast in England. All cheap industrial bankings, bad coffee, only a few pieces for the boiled eggs, not even enough for half the room. Cost 10 EUR/person, terrible ripoff. - Wifi didn't work on any of our devices. - During checkout no one asked how the stay was.
Location close to the city centre.
The hotel was badly ventilated and very hot, both in the room and the common areas (halls etc.). State of the hotel was poor, in desperate need of renovations. In the hotel room many theings were poorly fixed with tyraps and tape, or just plain broken. the 2 person bed was more like a 1.5 person bed and the matress was very thin; it was lying on planks. In the morning we learned the breakfast was only available 9:15-10:15, so late and short. After all the above we skipped breakfast and left; no check-out because there was no one at the desk.
The rooms were an ok size
The location was terrible, the pool was tiny and looked unclean.
It has parking
No airco, deterioration of appliances, grimy pool
The apartment is equipped well. The area is good,close to place stanislas.
The bath could have been cleaner. They first tried to give me a small room with a bath tub although I booked a wheelchair room. I got another bigger and better room once I complained.
With a stay at Nemea Nancy Appart'hotel, you'll be centrally located in Nancy, a 6-minute walk from CHU Nancy and 13 minutes by foot from Congress Center Jean Prouve. Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 2,491 reviews
Things to know
- Near city centre
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Nemea Nancy Appart'hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Nancy Cathedral 0.7 km
- Nancy Hotel de Ville 1 km
- Place Stanislas 1.1 km
- Musee des Beaux-arts 1.1 km
- Musee Aquarium de Nancy 1.1 km
- Place de la Carriere 1.2 km
|Épinal Mirecourt||41.1 km|
|Louvigny Lorraine TGV||29.2 km|