Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.8 km|
|Nearest airport||Okinawa Naha|
|Distance to airport||5.7 km|
|"Free soft drinks in common kitchen."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"Mobile phone service is very impressive"||(in 9 reviews)|
|"Good location for shopping and eatery."||(in 36 reviews)|
|"Small bed for 3 persons"||(in 12 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bit far||in 27 reviews|
|drink bar||in 4 reviews|
|easy access||in 12 reviews|
|family mart||in 15 reviews|
|free drinks||in 25 reviews|
|good location||in 49 reviews|
|kokusai street||in 13 reviews|
|mins away||in 5 reviews|
|mobile phone||in 14 reviews|
|monorail station||in 22 reviews|
|reached by bus||in 13 reviews|
|reasonable for the price||in 14 reviews|
|shopping mall||in 50 reviews|
|shoulder and back pain||in 7 reviews|
|small bed||in 51 reviews|
|small room||in 117 reviews|
|solo traveler||in 8 reviews|
|staff was very nice||in 45 reviews|
|value for money||in 40 reviews|
|wifi fast||in 4 reviews|
(1) great location, family marts, attractions (2) 24hrs reception that can store luggage (3) free use of iron/ironing board (4) shared kitchen with microwave, hot water dispenser, beer, cup noodle vending machine, ice cream, pay as you use laundry machine, detergent, dryer (5) 2 lifts (6) free toothbrush/paste, free mobile to use, refrigerator (7) smoking room (8) not for fussy travelers, but if you want cheap room, just choose this so call hotel
(1) no cleaning for eco room (2) staff doesn't really smile, not friendly at all, have to speak english slowly to them, too fast can't understand (3) have to pass room key to staff whenever leave the property (4) far far away from monorail (5) the room is very small, can compare to hong kong hostel, only for 1 pax to use, cant open 2 luggage (6) the ladder is quite steep and way high up, so if at night you run toilet, beware (7) MOLDY EVERYWHERE IN TOILET! DUSTY BED CORNERS! (8) NO AIRCON to use during our stay, open window. NO VIEWS AT ALL! (9) the window at beside bed is so dangerous, pillow etc might drop out (10) window was facing the resident building, not safe and expose to all (11) I really wonder does the cleaner really clean the bed and ladder. Found curly short hair under the blanket and the ladder pole oily!!! (12) Check in and out time, you have to pay for extend, max 2hrs only (13) next door snoring like thunder sound can be heard, as well as people talking and banging the door (14) THE TV IS SO HIGH UP BESIDE THE BED, AT LEAST LOWER IT!! (15) bad wifi signal, always get cut off
The room for the price was great, the location was really great too.
The room was tiny, and the bed wasn’t the most comfortable. The cleaning wasn’t the greatest either.
This hotel is in the prime location close to many attractions and shopping malls. The room is small with a good design to make everything packed within this small space. Good for the person who needs the private space, but for the family traveler, this hotel is not ideal since all family members cannot stay together in 1 room. I will definitely stay here again for my next visit to Okinawa.
The toilet does not come with an automatic bidet as the other hotel in Japan. Some guests made a loud noise at night time and threw the trash in the hallway.
Although it is a very small space, its ok if you aren't spending too much time in there. It was a bit of a novelty having a loft bed.
Couldn't get the aircon/heater working.
First and foremost, the staff I encountered were really helpful, with one of them going out of her way to recommend where to go for soki soba and rafute. I can also appreciate the effort put into designing the room, which has a very rustic character to it, and the loft bed was ridiculously comfortable for something with a thin mattress. The hotel's a bit of a uphill walk from Omoromachi Station, but otherwise, there's quite a fair bit to do in the area if you don't feel like venturing too far.
I appreciate the ambition of whoever designed the bathroom/toilet, but parts of it are not too practical, especially with how close the toilet bowl is to the sliding door. The rental bicycles are usable, but have seen better days.
A stay at HOTEL StoRK places you in the heart of Naha, within a 15-minute walk of Kokusai Dori and DFS Galleria Okinawa. Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 2,803 reviews
Things to know
- Nice building
- Great shopping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Stork
Where is Hotel Stork located?
Hotel Stork is located at Omoro-machi 2-6-40, 1.8 km from the centre of Naha. Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum is the closest landmark to Hotel Stork.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Stork?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 10:00 at Hotel Stork.
Does Hotel Stork offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Stork offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Stork offer free parking?
No, Hotel Stork does not offer free parking.
Does Hotel Stork offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Stork does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Stork from the airport?
Hotel Stork is 5.7 km from Okinawa Naha. Hotel Stork is 98.7 km from Kumejima.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Stork?
No, pets are not allowed at Hotel Stork.
Does Hotel Stork have a pool?
No, Hotel Stork does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Okinawa Prefectural Museum and Art Museum 265 m
- Makishi Public Market 1.3 km
- Tsuboya Pottery Museum 1.3 km
- Taiheidori Shopping Street 1.3 km
- Fukushuen Garden 1.8 km
- Yogi Park 1.9 km
|Okinawa Naha||5.7 km|