Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Manaus Eduardo Gomes Intl|
Distance to airport
|"friendly, helpful staff, good price."||(in 29 reviews)|
|"Breakfast is very good!"||(in 35 reviews)|
|"Good value and good location."||(in 34 reviews)|
|"No hot water, this totally unacceptable."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"noisy air conditioner, looks old and rundown"||(in 4 reviews)|
|"The pool was not clean."||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Nice hotel downtown
This hotel is two blocks from the Amazon Theater, which is a great location. The rooms are both a good size and in decent condition. I slept well every night there and I liked the breakfast; there was plenty of variety for me. There is also parking available in a below-ground garage, which was a lifesaver for me. The staff was very courteous and helpful.
The Wifi in the room came and went. Moving closer to the hall (in the bathroom or right by the door) helped. The signal was always strong in the lobby. The elevators were very reliable and prompt, but I am tall so felt a bit closed in (the ceiling was maybe 2" above my head). That there is no indication of the elevator's progress (which floor you are passing) added to that feeling.
The location was not too bad, if you get a room high enough, you can get a good view of the city.
1) The complementary breakfast setup was not sanitary a) the ham and cheeses were at room temperature for who knows how long (room temperature in Manaus is 85F - 90F) b) The fruit was under an airconditioning unit that was dripping on the fruits 2) The staff are not well trained and are not that helpful 3) We were charged extra and it was not reflected on the website, because my girlfriend and I were not married, that cost an additional R$20 a night and on Monday the price went up R$60. 4) The airconidtioning units could not keep up with the heat coming from through the window (they are single paned) so if everytime you left the room it took a long time to cool back down.
location, close to Teatro Amazonas
The fitness centre is a joke, as well as the pool
Convenient, clean, friendly staff.
Barely left the hotel as Manaus was not a very nice place and certainly did not feel safe. The food quality in the hotel was not great and staff had very little english. Booked a double but was given a twin room (2 single beds) and air conditioning not great. Was glad to only stay one night.
Located in Manaus (Centro), Hotel Saint Paul is within a 10-minute drive of Port of Manaus and Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 1,236 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Saint Paul
Where is Hotel Saint Paul located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Saint Paul?
Does Hotel Saint Paul offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Hotel Saint Paul offer free parking?
Does Hotel Saint Paul offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Hotel Saint Paul from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Hotel Saint Paul?
Does Hotel Saint Paul have a pool?
Reviews about Hotel Saint Paul
Most popular landmarks
- Ivete Ibiapina Music House 222 m
- Teatro Amazonas 327 m
- Museum of the Northern Man 0.8 km
- Bernardo Campos Numismatic Museum 0.9 km
- Municipal Clock 1 km
- Gebes Medeiros Theater 1.1 km