Good to know
|Distance to city centre||13.0 km|
|Nearest airport||Los Angeles|
|Distance to airport||2.4 km|
|"Excellent airport hotel with good breakfast."||(in 386 reviews)|
|"Excellent Greek restaurant nearby !."||(in 26 reviews)|
|"good price and good location"||(in 109 reviews)|
|"Jet noise in the morning."||(in 29 reviews)|
|"Too much air plane noise all day."||(in 14 reviews)|
|"Also I am following up on my credit card and think they have"||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|airport the noise||in 94 reviews|
|avis||in 164 reviews|
|bed was comfortable||in 33 reviews|
|clean room||in 83 reviews|
|close to the airport||in 689 reviews|
|debit card||in 29 reviews|
|flight path||in 113 reviews|
|free shuttle||in 285 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 257 reviews|
|great location||in 187 reviews|
|greek restaurant||in 33 reviews|
|long flight||in 69 reviews|
|planes landing||in 73 reviews|
Comfortable bed. Ac was great. Our room was very clean.
The only thing was planes being heard every 10 mins but that’s no biggie.
Nice because just next to the airport !!
The location's convenient for me to drive towards the car rental agency & the airport. I'm able to order food delivered to the room via an app as I've been suffering from gout (joint pain) for over a week.
1. There's no towel bar; the shower curtain's so light & cheap that water passes through it. I usually hang the towels by the curtain bar. The sink's clogged & the floor so dirty (as I used the bath mat to wipe after using the toilet) that maintenance simply mopped the surface with a dry rag attached to the handle. 2. I addressed issues with the mustachioed front desk guy, a yesman as I observe: a) The flusher must be positioned horizontally as water leaked out on the toilet's left side when the part's pressed down. I told him to call the plumber, but nothing's done about the situation until I figured it out myself. b) Someone threw a bottle of whiskey one night on a tire block by a parking slot in front of the staircase. He again ignored the issue until I told the maintenance crew to clean it up the next day. 3. The paint job in the bathroom isn't completely done as I notice some white spots above the mirror (assuming for the horizontal sconce) & on the wall next to the tub. 4. The power of the battery/batteries on the TV remote is running low as I struggled to change the channels. 5. I wish for a microwave oven in the room so as to warm up the danishes from the continental breakfast bar, whose mealtime isn't enough for me to adjust. Last year, I enjoyed eating breakfast in another great motel at a convenient time believed to be between 7 or 8 & 10 or 11 a.m. 6. Why is the bracket next to the front door left uninstalled? I hit my shoulder on it as I pick up an item from the floor. 7. Last year, the motel I stayed allowed me to stay for an extra month. This one won't as I'm prevented from doing so after a 4-week stay. 8. Parking along the street's fine when the lot inside the motel's full despite that I feel a little discomforted with those drivers texting inside their vehicles.
There was a pre-authorization that was not noted or advised until I arrived and also a deposit that was not included in the booking I paid out more than anticipated this is something that needs to be on the booking process under fees to anticipate these issues
Clean, comfortable, convenient, location
I paid in cash (also a deposit), they blocked full amount on my debit card for 2 weeks though.
Count on convenience and value at Super 8 Los Angeles hotel. Located near Los Angeles International Airport, this lodging facility offers complimentary breakfast, complimentary wireless internet access, complimentary parking, guest laundry facilities and an onsite restaurant. Leisure facilities include an outdoor pool. Handicapped-accessible and non-smoking rooms are available.
based on 4,639 reviews
Things to know
- Good shuttle service
- Good access to airport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Super 8 by Wyndham Los Angeles
Most popular landmarks
- Venice Canal Historic District 8.2 km
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County 11.5 km
- California Science Center 11.6 km
- Petersen Automotive Museum 12.5 km
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art 12.7 km
- La Brea Tar Pits 12.7 km
About the neighbourhood
Westchester is known for: airport, busy, studentsMore
Los Angeles travel guide
Learn about Los Angeles on KAYAK
|Los Angeles||2.4 km|
|Santa Monica||9.3 km|
|Inglewood Westchester, California||2.7 km|
|Los Angeles Westwood-UCLA, California||14.2 km|