Lincoln City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lincoln City
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$174|
|Average price (weekend night):||$235|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Lincoln City cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Lincoln City hotel
- Many hotels in Lincoln City, Oregon are located either north of the city, near Devil’s Lake State Recreation Area, or south of town near Spyglass Ridge Open Space and Siletz Bay.
- A hotel like Nelscott Manor, just off Highway 101, gives guests access to Pacific Ocean beaches as well as the Spyglass Ridge nature area.
- North of Lincoln City, the Oceanlake neighborhood is another popular hotel district in Lincoln City, OR, with a mix of accommodations directly on the coastline, including Sailor Jack’s Oceanfront Inn and the Seagull Beachfront Motel.
- Foodies visiting Lincoln City could consider staying near some of the upscale restaurants on Siletz Bay at a hotel like the Looking Glass Inn or Siletz Bay Lodge, which both offer bay views.
- The Shearwater Inn is an elegant hotel with beach access, and rooms with fireplaces and whirlpool tubs, as well as suites with kitchens, living areas, and private decks.
- A five-minute walk from the beach, the Salmonberry Inn & Beach House is located just down the road from the North Lincoln County Historical Museum, a small museum with exhibits on local history.
- Bargain hunters will want to check out the Lincoln City Outlets at the intersection of the Oregon Coast Highway 101 and SE Devils Lake Road. To stay nearby this popular outlet mall, book the Palace Inn and Suites.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lincoln City
How much does a hotel cost in Lincoln City?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Lincoln City for as cheap as $111 in the last 3 days. The average price is $439.
Where can I book cheap hotels in Lincoln City?
Some of the best deals on hotels in Lincoln City, Oregon, can be found near the north end of town. Sailor Jack’s Oceanfront Inn is a great budget option right on the Pacific Ocean. Some upgraded rooms have fireplaces, decks, and whirlpool tubs. A bit farther north on Highway 101, you can find budget accommodations like Motel 6 Lincoln City and Sea Echo Motel, both of which are less than a mile from the ocean.
What hotels in Lincoln City are good for a honeymoon?
With suite-style rooms that include whirlpool tubs, oceanfront decks, and gas fireplaces, the Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel is a popular choice for honeymooners. It is located on the north side of town, less than two miles from the Devil’s Lake State Recreation Area. The Nantucket Inn is another romantic hotel with suites that include large tubs and ocean views.
How can I find a good hotel in Lincoln City near the Devil’s Lake State Recreation Area?
There are quite a few hotels near the Devil’s Lake State Recreation Area. One option that overlooks the park itself is the Comfort Inn & Suites off Highway 101, located less than two miles from downtown Lincoln City and less than one mile from the ocean. The hotel includes free breakfast, free parking, an indoor pool, and an exercise room.
What hotels in Lincoln City offer an ocean view?
In the southern part of Lincoln City, near Spyglass Ridge Open Space, the Sandcastle Beachfront Motel offers both rooms and suites, some of which have ocean-view balconies (others with windows). Or, for a slightly more upscale option, the 10-story Inn At Spanish Head resort is beachfront hotel in Lincoln City with a pool. Excellent ocean views can be enjoyed from the hotel’s guest rooms, pool deck, and top-floor restaurant.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.