Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.8 km|
|Distance to airport||22.4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
- Breakfasts were quite good (but same every day); - New bottle of water every day; - hot water is really hot and available almost at tap opening; - fantastic shower gel (to my taste).
- long check-in, queues in reception; - paranoid security on entrance with x-ray scanner is a bit too much; - no kettle in the room, only option is room service, which is quite expensive; - many shops in reception area, I messed right direction every time; - telephone handset was not working in my room, only speaker; - I was able to reach reception by phone only after three attempts and quite long waiting time; - no medical service at all, only option I was given is to call ambulance; - Air conditioner didn't work in heat mode, only cooling.
location is near down town and parking facility near hotel
1st the stars rating on booking is wrong. it s 4 starts not 5 starts. In reality shouldnt be more than 2 at best case. We asked for baby bed 2 weeks before. When we arrived , it was not ready and took them entire day to provide one! IIn June, Summer is heating and AC almost doesnt work.No kettle , minibar is looked unless you pay deposit. Heater is not working properly. Whatever we are asking for takes ages. Most of staff doesnt speak "ANY English". Clubs and bars attached to hotel is very fishy
Take quite long time for check in , need to speed up the process
Huge rooms, too big for 1 person or even 2. Large bath room. Breakfast offers a large choice of fruit, cold and warm dishes, yoghurts etc. Really good. Location is 20 minutes walk from the kremlin/city center.
The temperature in the room: much too hot, but that is "typical" Russian. I had to open a window first. Personnel at reception might be friendlier. Wifi system is not secured! All the Christmas bling bling and commercial shops at the ground floor: really too much.
Very comfortable stay, lot of facilities inside the property.
Staff not very friendly.
With a stay at Korston Royal Hotel in Kazan (Sovetsky City District), you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Church of St. Barbara and WWII Monument and the Eternal Flame. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1,604 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Professional service
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Korston Royal Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Tatar State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre 1.6 km
- Kazan State University 1.7 km
- St. Peter and Paul Cathedral 2.2 km
- Galiaskar Kamal Theater 2.4 km
- Qolsarif Mosque 2.8 km
- Kazan Kremlin 2.9 km