Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Large room, fantastic air con."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Rooms were clean and comfortable"||(in 14 reviews)|
|"Staff were very helpful."||(in 30 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Great location and price；the host is very nice.
The bathroom is smelly；three roaches in room，one is super big. We dont feel its clean，didnt sleep quite well.
Stayed in Pineapple two times (in January and then in February). First room was "double/king" on the 3rd floor, second "family" room was on the 2nd floor. First room was ok for the price paid, second room with 2 super large beds (45 m2) was very good. Both rooms had balconies overlooking side street. I personally had no issues with street noise. Location of guesthouse is good - just 5-7 min to the beach (though like in most places in Thailand the road is neither safe nor pleasant). I think southern part of Karon beach is better compared to the northern one and certainly less crowded. Lots of places to eat around. Both rooms had fringes, rather modern and nice working aircons, comfortable beds, safety boxes. Linen and towels in good condition. Rooms were clean and daily cleaning efficient. Family room also has microwave and shower separated from the toilet which is quite useful if you have a small group. WiFi worked well in both rooms. Efficient laundry for reasonable prices. Easy checking in and checking out. Somehow we never tried their breakfast though early breakfast is an issue in the area as most restaurants start working at 10.00 am or later while buffet options in larger hotels are a bit pricy (THB 250-350 p/p). They offer airport transfer for THB 850 which is a reasonable price through we have used klook com transfer for THB 700.
Small ants in both rooms in fridge / kitchen areas. No mosquito net on sliding door in double room (though Karon beach does not seem to have mosquito issues). No fan in room (which we prefer to use instead of aircon).
Comfortable beds, piping hot shower, fantastic location near to some great value restaurants and a 3 minute walk to a beautiful beach. The owners and staff were really friendly, there is also a small cafe attached which does some UK home favourites - peanut butter, brown sauce, bacon sandwiches - all delicious. We really appreciated the large selection of beach equipment that we could borrow during our stay. Stayed here 8 days with our children and wouldn’t hesitate to return, can’t beat the place for the price & location.
- room well equipped, and all things considered a good budget option, even great if you don't mind noise - they have plenty of books to borrow. They even had one in Polish :) - airport transfer in boog price (I was offered 900 from the airport but a note in the guesthouse says 850 to the airport for 1-3 people... A bit confusing but 900 is still a decent price) - free mat and beach umbrella to borrow - good email communication
- noise from the rode outside - the light was rather dark and the night lamp above the bed didn't work so couldn't really read in the evening - our room was on the 2nd floor. The steps were quite steep and no lift so not a good location for my Mum who has problems walking - when we were checking out nobody at reception so had to carry my 20 kg suitcase down the stairs myself. It would be nice if help had been offered and somebody at reception. - some Russian neighbour's next door really loud in the evening but it's not the property's fault
When you stay at Pineapple Guesthouse in Karon, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Karon Beach and Kata Beach. Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
based on 230 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Pineapple Guesthouse
Where is Pineapple Guesthouse located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Pineapple Guesthouse?
Does Pineapple Guesthouse offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Pineapple Guesthouse offer free parking?
Does Pineapple Guesthouse offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Pineapple Guesthouse from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Pineapple Guesthouse?
Does Pineapple Guesthouse have a pool?
Reviews about Pineapple Guesthouse
Most popular landmarks
- Dino Park Mini Golf 0.8 km
- Karon Beach 1.3 km
- Karon Temple Market 1.4 km
- Wat Suwan Khirikhet 1.4 km
- The Big Buddha 1.8 km
- Kata Beach 2.1 km