Good to know
Distance to city centre
|"Nice clean quiet place."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"Quality hotel with well trained, friendly staff."||(in 35 reviews)|
|"Room was large and very comfortable."||(in 34 reviews)|
|"The free breakfast is terrible."||(in 13 reviews)|
|"Cost of beers and Thai food were uneccesarily overpriced."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Beer far too expensive at The Barge Restaurant"||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Great pool and facilities, big room and bathroom. All very clean.
Receptionist and waiting staff were a little rude and unaccommodating. However the concierges were polite and friendly.
Beautifull hotel, surrounding swimmingpool very Nice peacefull alone the rivier Beautiful room
Taxi from hotel to Kanchanaburi 800 bath Tuk tuk from Kanchanaburi 150 bath No cheese at breakfast Some price very extensive good/drink I dud’t sea people in restaurant
I like breakfast and room.
No toothbrush. I booked for Queen bed. But I can get twin bed. Hotel staff seems not satisfy my request,Finally hotel manager changed room for me.
1) Fantastic staff in all departments and thanks to Bee at the reception and that she remembered me after so many years that we had no contact! All reception staff and bell were fantastic and so the staff at the pool and restaurant and pool. 2) Beautiful resort Right at the River and we had a comfortable 90 sqm corner suite facing the river with 2 balconies. Bathroom was spacious with big shower and big tub good lighting and fresh towels. Bed was hard but we like that and linen was fresh! Very good Aircon and needed with 40 Celsius temperatures as if was very hot in Kanchanaburi!!! Balconies had proper and nice furnishings to relax! 3) Excellent swimming pool and nice gym and spa! Thanks to khun Wit (Wut?) at the pool who gave excellent service. The pool is fantastic with 50 meter length for great swimming (so I could easily do my daily routine of 1000 meters) and very clean salt water and beautiful tropical design. The gym is small but has super TechnoGym equipment! Spa had a relaxing design with sauna/steam and splash pool and I had a good aroma:compress treatment with Khun Jane. 4) Very beautiful and Huge resort grounds well maintain with tropical old trees; specially around the pool and river front. Nice floating Thai restaurant on the river! Appreciated the cute and well taken care of Resort rabbits :-))) 5) Had an excellent room service club sandwich and the Thai dinner at floating restaurant was nice with good service. We also enjoyed the service during breakfast.
= For a 5* Resort The suite should have a coffee maker (Nespresso) as a standard. The resort only provides 2 bottles of free water (should be at least 6 bottles incl bathroom 2, bedside 2 and at minibar 2; plus complimentary coffee maker) = Also the bathroom should have 4 main (large) bath towels and not just 2 for a 5* Resort! Also would be nice to have a both salt and bath gel for the nice bathroom tub = breakfast was a bit on the scared side with mini buffet set up so it looks big! There was no sliced cheese or cooked ham or salami which should be a standard on any buffet. Also the coffee is just ok as from a “Nescafe machine” with real strange instant taste! Coffee should be improved!!! However I understand that it is not easy to maintain a buffet if the resort has only a few guests during this period where Covid-19 makes the world go crazy!
Breakfast was good. Employees were very helpful. The architecture was wonderful, mansion look but the hallways and rooms were dusty and mold smelling.
Our room was so far away and hotel was not full. The rates were unusually high for the season!
With a stay at Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa in Kanchanaburi, you'll be in the historical district, within a 10-minute drive of Bridge Over the River Kwai and Khao Pun Cave. Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
based on 687 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Friendly service
- Pleasant hotel grounds
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa
Where is Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa?
Does Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa offer free parking?
Does Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa?
Does Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa have a pool?
Reviews about Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa
Most popular landmarks
- Bridge Over the River Kwai 1.8 km
- Thailand-Burma Railway Centre 3.7 km
- Kanchanaburi War Cemetery 4.3 km
- Kanchanaburi Railway Station 4.3 km
- Jeath War Museum 5.3 km
|Bangkok Don Mueang Intl||121.5 km|