Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hyderabad
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 57% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 171% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$153||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$125||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Hyderabad hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Hyderabad hotel
- For those short-stay travellers to Hyderabad there are convenient hotels choices close to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. Novotel Hyderabad Airport is a short 2.6 km away and features a free pool, parking and airport shuttle while OYO 7627 Royal Plaza is situated just 4.8 km from the airport with free breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- If you’re visiting Hyderabad and prefer to stay in the Old City, Hotel NAV Bharat lies within Old Circle 2, close to the town centre and 1.9 km from the Charminar district. Or if you prefer, Hotel Vaishnaoi can be found in Old Circle 3, featuring a bar/lounge, restaurant and room service and is 3.8 km from Charminar.
- For those travelling to Hyderabad on business, the Trident Hyderabad is conveniently located in HITEC City financial area with a 24-hour business centre and conference rooms. Similarly, the Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre is within the business centre overlooking the Hussain Sagar Lake. Full convention, banquet and meeting room facilities are available.
- If you prefer more luxurious accommodations in Hyderabad, the deluxe Taj Krishna can be found 1.1 km from Banjara Hills, offering yoga classes, personal trainer and barber & beauty shop services. Alternatively, the Avasa Hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel some 3.5 km from Jubilee Hills and boasts its own nightclub, 24-hour concierge service and sauna facilities.
- Sightseers who prefer close proximity to Hyderabad’s historic cultural centre can relax and enjoy the pool and fitness centre at Luminous One Continent hotel which is just 1.2 km from Lumbini Park. Or you can try the Grand Elite Hotel about 1.7 km from Birla Mandir Temple which has a 24-hour front desk, parking and laundry services.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hyderabad
Are hotels in Hyderabad safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Hyderabad?
Are there any hotels in Hyderabad near national parks?
Are there any hotels in Hyderabad with spa facilities?
Are there hotels in Hyderabad near shopping centres?
Which hotels in Hyderabad are close to museums?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hyderabad?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hyderabad by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hyderabad hotels
Go to map