Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.0 km|
|Nearest airport||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Distance to airport||5.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|chi minh||in 9 reviews|
|clean room||in 47 reviews|
|double bed||in 8 reviews|
|enjoyed staying||in 11 reviews|
|good food||in 12 reviews|
|good service||in 10 reviews|
|great hotel||in 39 reviews|
|great location||in 52 reviews|
|looks very new||in 6 reviews|
|museum||in 7 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 18 reviews|
|nice swimming pool||in 11 reviews|
|pool and gym||in 44 reviews|
|restaurant serving||in 4 reviews|
|sila||in 6 reviews|
|smoking floor||in 3 reviews|
|staff is friendly||in 81 reviews|
|value for money||in 20 reviews|
|walking distance||in 15 reviews|
|war remnants||in 4 reviews|
|water pressure was low||in 15 reviews|
Great gym, good beds, clean
- Make sure to put the "do not disturb sign" on your door when you sleep, housekeeping comes knocking and screaming as of 8am - The hotel uses too much plastic: plastic water bottles, shampoo plastic, laundry comes back double wrapped in plastic - Restaurant told me 20 minutes after ordering that they couldnt do the dish I ordered. The drink was all ice and two sips of juice
Clean and comfortable. Great beds and facilities. Full set of cutlery and plates. We had grabfood in the apartment and the dining table served us well. We even found a great korean jjim jil bang spa around the corner.. Will definitely stay again when I am in hcm
Location was a little away from district 1 but we managed to travel well with grab. A little noisy with the late night bars around the corner but it was alright.
First time and great experience
Beds, room, shower.
It's very clean room. Hope to visit this hotel again.
-Convenience location with less than 30 minute to airport. It is not too far from center. -There are a lot of nice coffee shop and restaurant nearby. -Staffs are friendly and helpful.
-Wifi may get disconnection sometimes.
With a stay at SILA Urban Living, you'll be centrally located in Ho Chi Minh City, a 5-minute walk from War Remnants Museum and a 2-minute drive from Saigon Square. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1,084 reviews
Things to know
- Modern Hotel
- Clean rooms
- Good fitness area
- Clean hotel facilities
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about SILA Urban Living
Most popular landmarks
- Bao tang Chung tich Chien tranh 291 m
- Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre 0.6 km
- Presidential Palace 0.7 km
- Cong vien Tao Dan 0.8 km
- Nha tho Duc Ba Sai Gon 0.9 km
- Bưu điện Trung tâm Sài Gòn 1 km
|Ho Chi Minh City||5.5 km|
|Svay Rieng||102.2 km|