Good to know
|Distance to city centre||6.0 km|
|Nearest airport||Heraklion N. Kazantzakis Apt.|
|Distance to airport||8.8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Modern eating area, very nice staff. Food was good
Bathroom smelled like sewer, we had to have the door closed. In the dinning area the “children’s “ corner only had fried food, didn’t have vegetables soup for kids and the soups they had during our stay (mushrooms and fish) were too salty. The pool bar food area closed at 5pm but if the food finished earlier, they wouldn’t refill it.
We arrived at 2 in the morning, sandwiches and a bottle of water in our room. Charming atmosphere. Excellent abundant food. Friendly happy staff. And a Cat Cafe. All the essentials for a very happy, relaxing stay.
Bed was a little firm.
Amazing location Food very good Service very good
There is no room service 24/7 But anyway I received good service .
- The staff are brilliant. Not only are they some of the friendliest I’ve ever met, but they also seem to have a genuine enthusiasm for their jobs. - the food was really good. They always had such a great selection for every taste. - there’s a lot of options of things to do and activities. - the massage was really good! And I thought, decently priced. - the evening entertainment was always fun. They got some great acts and the resident performers were absolutely lovely, and very good to watch. We loved their Disney themed night!!
- The cocktails need a lot of work. I never thought you could get a Cuba Libre so wrong until I went to Agapi... - the room was very outdated. I felt like I was on a cruise ship in the 70s (and not in a cool stylish way...)
- nice staff - great location - nice hotel area - rich offer within all inclusive
- the choice of food practically did not change - water in the children's pool was too cold
At the Heraklion Hotels Agapi Beach Resort guests can enjoy a premium all-inclusive hotel with an atmosphere that reflects the island culture. The Agapi Beach Resort blends the island’s legacies with modern design.
Guest can choose from standard guest rooms or bungalows and suites. The standard guest rooms offer a view of either the sandy beaches or views of the gardens. Each room includes two twin beds covered in plush bedding. Guests can use the beach towels on the sand outside. There is also a mini refrigerator, hairdryer, flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private furnished balcony or terrace.
All bungalows and suites a mini fridge, beach towels, complimentary bathroom amenities, safe and private furnished balcony or terrace. In the bungalows, there is a Smart TV. The Suites feature flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Bedding options include either twin or king beds.
As this is an all-inclusive resort, guests are treated to packages that showcase meal plans and entertainment during their stay. Guests can opt to eat in their room with breakfast time room service. Other dining options include the unlimited premium domestic and international alcoholic drinks and beverages, al la carte dine around and premium locations on the island.
For entertainment, guests can participate in watersports or visit the beaches and pools. There is also live entertainment and theme nights that present something different each night. Guests can participate in cooking lessons, sports activities, and cultural events. There is also a wellness center for the ultimate relaxation.
based on 1,150 reviews
Things to know
- Recreation staff is nice
- Clean hotel facilities
- Pleasant hotel grounds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Agapi Beach Resort
Where is Agapi Beach Resort located?
Agapi Beach Resort is located at A Papandreou 76, 6 km from the centre of Heraklion. Kapetan Mihalis Korakas is the closest landmark to Agapi Beach Resort.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Agapi Beach Resort?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Agapi Beach Resort.
Does Agapi Beach Resort offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Agapi Beach Resort offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Agapi Beach Resort offer free parking?
Yes, Agapi Beach Resort offers free parking.
Does Agapi Beach Resort offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Agapi Beach Resort does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Agapi Beach Resort from the airport?
Agapi Beach Resort is 8.8 km from Heraklion N. Kazantzakis Apt.. Agapi Beach Resort is 86.8 km from Chania Souda.
Can you bring pets to Agapi Beach Resort?
No, pets are not allowed at Agapi Beach Resort.
Does Agapi Beach Resort have a pool?
Yes, Agapi Beach Resort has a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Kapetan Mihalis Korakas 4.2 km
- Freedom National Stadium 4.3 km
- Natural History Museum of Crete 4.4 km
- Dermatas Gate 4.7 km
- St. Minas Cathedral 4.8 km
- Historical Museum of Crete 4.8 km
|Heraklion N. Kazantzakis Apt.||8.8 km|
|Chania Souda||86.8 km|