Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bread coffee tea||in 10 reviews|
|check in early||in 4 reviews|
|comfy bed||in 20 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 10 reviews|
|hat yai||in 5 reviews|
|lee garden||in 25 reviews|
|near to attraction||in 7 reviews|
|nice location||in 45 reviews|
|nice place||in 32 reviews|
|pipe of the shower||in 6 reviews|
|salma||in 3 reviews|
|shared bathroom||in 12 reviews|
|small rooms||in 10 reviews|
|staff very friendly||in 67 reviews|
|train station||in 18 reviews|
|walking distance||in 30 reviews|
very comfy, clean and staffs are friendly. sure will come again. iron, hair dryer are available. drinking water, coffee, banana, bread are free.
The room and shared bathroom is clean. Owner is helpful to let us put our luggage in hostel before 2pm check in time.There is a small pantry which let u heat ur food.
convenient to the main street, easy access, clean & worth for money
overall very good for me.
1. Free drinking water, bread, coffee, tea, banana all day. 2. Easy check in & check out. No deposit was required to check in. For check out, just pass the key to the staff or put it on their table. 3. Free toiletries & hot shower in the bathroom. Bathroom on first floor has more space. 4. Comfy bed, pillow & blanket. Large size single bunk bed. 5. Amenities in room were basic (3 hangers & 1 small table and chair) but that's all we needed. 6. Excellent location in downtown. Great to walk around the hostel. Nearest 7-11 only 3 mins away, Lee Gardens 5 mins, Kim Yong Market 7 mins, Hat Yai Train Station 10 mins, all within walking distance. 7. Many local eateries around the corner too, within 3-5 mins walking distance. 8. Staffs were friendly & can communicate in English. 9. Quiet neighborhood but easy to access. 10. Cheap rate - 2000 baht for 4 nights, 500 baht per night for 2 pax & we have our own space (we stayed in basic double room). Definitely worth the price to stay. 11. This hostel has good vibes! Keep it up! Cheers
1. Lobby too hot (no air-cond, bad ventilation). 2. Our room (room 3) was hot during day time because of direct sunlight. 3. Common area on first floor was very hot (no fan & air-cond). 4. There's only two bathrooms on ground floor & first floor.
With a stay at Hat Yai Youth Hostel in Hat Yai (Downtown Hat Yai), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Lee Garden Plaza and 7 minutes by foot from Kim Yong Market. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
based on 258 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Comfortable beds
- Clean bathroom
- Affordable food
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hat Yai Youth Hostel
Most popular landmarks
- Lee Garden Plaza 221 m
- Central Department Store 223 m
- Ocean Shopping Town 327 m
- Odean Shopping Mall 329 m
- Kim Jong Shopping Center 0.5 km
- Robinson Department Store 0.6 km
|Hat Yai||12.1 km|
|Alor Setar||90.8 km|