Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
It was new-ish & very clean. Buffet breakfast was also available, which is one less hassle.
The beds were hard, & even though it’s fairly new, the shower heads are bad!
Very clean excellent staff
- Friendly Staff - Just next to the train station and bus station, walking distance to the city center - (Two persons) room was inclusive to people with physical disabilities incl. adapted shower and toilet - Breakfast was included and perfect price/quality. Gluten free bread is available if asked for the night before. - Cosy space(s) to chill in the hostel
- Room is quite grey and little decorated. - Little breakfast options that are vegan (e.g. dairy free milk/yoghurt)
Good location right next to the main station , main town in walking distance . Rooms were clean and stuff was really helpful and always polite .
Hostel was very spatious and not overcrowded in the same time. There was a plenty of common space, well-equipped kitchen, and even the little library. I slept in 6 bedded dorm and the room was so generous that it made the most comfortable dorm I ever slept in.
There was no soap for cleaning hands. It was a bit overpriced.
based on 752 reviews
Things to know
- Near city centre
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hostel H
Most popular landmarks
- Stadhuis Hasselt 0.8 km
- Hasselt Market Square 0.8 km
- Sint-Quintinus Cathedral 0.9 km
- Fashion Museum 1 km
- Béguinage 1 km
- National Jenever Museum 1.1 km
|Liège Bierset||33.5 km|