Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.5 km|
|Nearest airport||Basel EuroAirport Swiss|
|Distance to airport||50.9 km|
|"Excellent breakfast with helpful staff"||(in 41 reviews)|
|"Comfy bed, great location, great city."||(in 60 reviews)|
|"Good location adjacent to train station."||(in 45 reviews)|
|"Not having kettle in the room"||(in 15 reviews)|
|"Small rooms"||(in 2 reviews)|
|"No air conditioner, unfortunately."||(in 19 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|air conditioning||in 28 reviews|
|blond hairs||in 3 reviews|
|bus station||in 80 reviews|
|freiburg||in 92 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 55 reviews|
|location was very close||in 108 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 41 reviews|
|public transport pass||in 18 reviews|
|shower cabin||in 20 reviews|
|small rooms||in 5 reviews|
|station and within easy walking||in 67 reviews|
|station room||in 58 reviews|
|travel by train||in 67 reviews|
|upgrade room||in 4 reviews|
|walk into town||in 41 reviews|
|walking distance||in 16 reviews|
|window open||in 20 reviews|
Well located hotel, just next to the train station, and close to the city centre. Almost perfect sound insulation. Friendly staff, clean room, great value for money. The public transport ticket is a nice bonus, where you don't have to care about where and how to buy it.
If there would be a kettle in the room, I'd probably give 95% overall rating, and if there wouldn't a noisy draft under the doors, I'd throw in the remaining 5% (on the bright side, the extra blanket on the floor in front of the doors solved it).
Breakfast is rich! Location is great! Receptionist is friendly!
Clean, good location, good value!
The shower head was not firmly fixed. It spun around when the water was switched on.
Lack of kettle.
The hotel is at the great location close to the old town, and right next to the train station.
It gets a little loud because of the train station, which is not the fault of the hotel, of course. The hotel has a little bit outdated feeling but nothing too dramatic.
With a stay at IntercityHotel Freiburg, you'll be centrally located in Freiburg im Breisgau, within a 10-minute drive of Kaiserstuhl and Goethe Institute. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
based on 2,959 reviews
Things to know
- Near city centre
- Great reception
- Train station is close
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Intercityhotel Freiburg
Where is Intercityhotel Freiburg located?
Intercityhotel Freiburg is located at Bismarckallee 3, 0.5 km from the centre of Freiburg im Breisgau. Freiburg Central Station is the closest landmark to Intercityhotel Freiburg.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Intercityhotel Freiburg?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Intercityhotel Freiburg.
Does Intercityhotel Freiburg offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Intercityhotel Freiburg offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Intercityhotel Freiburg offer free parking?
No, Intercityhotel Freiburg does not offer free parking.
Does Intercityhotel Freiburg offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Intercityhotel Freiburg does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Intercityhotel Freiburg from the airport?
Intercityhotel Freiburg is 46.8 km from Mulhouse EuroAirport. Intercityhotel Freiburg is 50.9 km from Basel EuroAirport Swiss.
Can you bring pets to Intercityhotel Freiburg?
Yes, Intercityhotel Freiburg is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Intercityhotel Freiburg have a pool?
No, Intercityhotel Freiburg does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Intercityhotel Freiburg
Most popular landmarks
- Freiburg Central Station 69 m
- Konzerthaus Freiburg 127 m
- CinemaxX Freiburg 220 m
- Theater Freiburg 291 m
- University of Freiburg 0.5 km
- Neues Rathaus 0.6 km
|Mulhouse EuroAirport||46.8 km|
|Basel EuroAirport Swiss||50.9 km|
|Freiburg im Breisgau Freiburg(Breisgau) ZOB||69 m|
|Freiburg im Breisgau Freiburg Hauptbahnhof||69 m|