Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.5 km|
|Nearest airport||Dalat Lien Khuong Intl|
|Distance to airport||22.1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The staff is ok
The noise of room is unacceptable. We stay in level 3, you could hear the noise of upper level showering, toilet flushing and water flowing. I was waked up couple time during sleeping. It look like i sleep in the enviroment person keep doing toilet flushing
The location was great, we walked everywhere. The beds were super comfy and the staff were so friendly. I'd definitely stay here again.
If I was to pick anything, maybe the decor but that was part of the charm. Random patterns in the bedroom, but that's being super picky.
Location is near Da Lat market. Vị trí tiện lợi, gần chợ Đà Lạt
1. The room doesn’t have basic drinks like tea, coffee, or even water. 2. The mattress isn’t clean at all, it makes me itch when I use. 3. It doesn’t have enough facilities when you need. When I ask for hair dryer, the staff told thay they already haven’t had because all of customers use them. I felt so terible with their bad service. 4. Please remember the day you rent mortobikes and the day you give them back. They can charge you one more day if you don’t give back on time. For example: If you rent 8 a.m in day 1 and you give it back 8:30 a.m in day 2, they will charge you one more day. It likes you have to give them back exactly 8 a.m, you won’t change fee the next day. They usually take motobikes from the third party, and they don’t mention clearly about the day you should give back the mortobikes. Therefore, please be careful! 5. Finally, if I have a chance in Da Lat again, I never come back this place.
Friendly, caring, English speaking staff. Great value for money. Close to markets
Unfortunately my awesome little balcony was filthy
Location is near to Dalat market and Ho Xuan Huong lake. There are two staff. One is very friendly, helpful and nice. Another is not good.
As said, one staff has an unfriendly attitude when we checked in. The hotel does not look nice like the pictures in booking. The room is old and toilet wall is demolished. Not recommend to stay here.
With a stay at Ken's House Backpackers Downtown in Da Lat, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Da Lat Market and Dalat Flower Gardens. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 75 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Ken's House Backpackers Downtown
Where is Ken's House Backpackers Downtown located?
Ken's House Backpackers Downtown is located at 45 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street in Phuong 1, 2.5 km from the centre of Dalat. Da Lat City Centre is the closest landmark to Ken's House Backpackers Downtown.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Ken's House Backpackers Downtown?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 11:30 at Ken's House Backpackers Downtown.
Does Ken's House Backpackers Downtown offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Ken's House Backpackers Downtown offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Ken's House Backpackers Downtown offer free parking?
Yes, Ken's House Backpackers Downtown offers free parking.
Does Ken's House Backpackers Downtown offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Ken's House Backpackers Downtown does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Ken's House Backpackers Downtown from the airport?
Ken's House Backpackers Downtown is 22.1 km from Dalat Lien Khuong Intl. Ken's House Backpackers Downtown is 85.5 km from Nha Trang Cam Ranh.
Can you bring pets to Ken's House Backpackers Downtown?
No, pets are not allowed at Ken's House Backpackers Downtown.
Does Ken's House Backpackers Downtown have a pool?
No, Ken's House Backpackers Downtown does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Ken's House Backpackers Downtown
Most popular landmarks
- Da Lat City Centre 0.8 km
- Domaine de Marie Church 1.1 km
- Bao Dai Summer Palace 1.3 km
- Xuan Huong Lake 1.6 km
- Dalat Flower Gardens 1.9 km
- Dalat Cable Car 2.1 km
|Dalat Lien Khuong Intl||22.1 km|
|Nha Trang Cam Ranh||85.5 km|