Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Quiet place with a cool rooftop.
We were hoping to meet some people there and there really was no one there to meet. The common areas were small so it’s not really a hang out place. It’s a bit in between a hostel and a hotel. The rooftop was definitely cluttered.
They also offer breakfast on the Terra's, an
They also offer breakfast on the Terra's for 8000 pesos.. What a great deal, an awesome breakfast, The area has become a major attraction for the city of Cali.. San Antonio is the focus of this area, shops, art restaurants, everything is near walking distance.. I recommend this location, the hosts are attentive and friendly.. Completely safe!
based on 116 reviews
Things to know
- Great view
- Good management
- Awesome terrace
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Iglesia de San Antonio 362 m
- Enrique Buenaventura Municipal Theater 0.6 km
- Museo de Arte Religioso La Merced 0.6 km
- Comfandi and Comfenalco Cultural Center 0.7 km
- Gobernacion del Valle del Cauca 0.8 km
- Catedral Metropolitana de San Pedro Apostól 1 km
|Cali Alfonso B. Aragon Intl||20.6 km|