Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Calangute
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$80|
|Average price (weekend night):||$59|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Calangute cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Calangute hotel
- Hoping to spend most of your holiday in Calangute relaxing near the ocean? Select a hotel next to Calangute Beach, such as the Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort, which is located only a 2-minute walk away. Calangute Beach is known for its soft sand and water sports, and it has many food stalls and equipment hire shops located nearby.
- To experience some of the city’s nightlife, pick a hotel near Baga Beach, a busy neighborhood that is full of restaurants, bars and clubs. The Baga Beach Resort is a stylish choice that will place you within walking distance of many popular establishments, including Tito’s Goa Pub and the Jukebox Beach Cafe.
- If you enjoy looking at historical architecture, consider booking a hotel near the St. Alex Church, such as the Golden Suites & Spa, located just a 3-minute walk away. The St. Alex Church dates back to the early 1700s and is known for its impressive domed tours and bright white facade.
- For travelers that would like to do some shopping during their trip to Calangute, pick a hotel next to the Kerkar Art Complex, such as the 5-star Park hotel just a 3-minute walk away. The Kerkar Art Complex features a variety of pieces from local artists and has an on-site restaurant that is open to the public.
- If you’re visiting Calangute with your family, choose a hotel next to Snow Park, a kid-friendly indoor amusement park that has a selection of winter-themed activities and rides, including a sledding hill and an ice bar. The Hotel Calangute Central is less than a 10-minute walk to Snow Park and is only a 4-minute walk to the oceanfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Calangute
How much does a hotel cost in Calangute?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Calangute for as cheap as $11 in the last 3 days. The average price is $72.
Which hotels in Calangute have a good view?
The Tivai Beach Cottages is a budget-friendly hotel that is only a 2-minute walk from the ocean and offers rooms with balconies and patios that provide guests with scenic views of the water. The Prince Of Tides hotel is only a 5-minute walk to the popular Pousada by the Beach restaurant and also offers rooms that directly overlook the waterfront.
What are some good spa hotels in Calangute?
The Adamo The Bellus hotel is a relaxed choice that is only an 8-minute walk to Calangute Beach and has an on-site spa that offers massages and other beauty treatments. The Novotel Goa Resort And Spa is a 5-star hotel that is a 10-minute walk to Candolim Beach and has an extensive on-site spa as well.
What are hotels in Calangute that are near the Tibetan Market?
The Keys Select Ronil Resort is a straightforward hotel that is only a 2-minute walk from the Tibetan Market and a 7-minute walk to the bustling Baga Beach. The Hotel Shelsta is a 4-minute walk to the Tibetan Market and a 3-minute walk to the oceanfront.
Which hotels in Calangute are near Osha Beach?
The Silver Sands Hideaway is a casual choice that is only a 7-minute walk from Osha Beach and a 10-minute drive to Fort Aguada. The Backpacker Panda is a budget hostel that is a 3-minute walk from Osha Beach and a 4-minute drive to Calangute Beach.
How much is a hotel in Calangute for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Calangute hotels for tonight for as low as $11. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $13 and 4-star hotels from $22.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.