Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|air conditioning||in 10 reviews|
|argentina||in 4 reviews|
|beds were so comfortable||in 6 reviews|
|bottled water||in 8 reviews|
|clean bathrooms||in 5 reviews|
|common space||in 10 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 57 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 43 reviews|
|hear the doorbell||in 3 reviews|
|high ceilings||in 6 reviews|
|hot room||in 41 reviews|
|hot showers||in 13 reviews|
|nice hostel||in 37 reviews|
|nice location||in 46 reviews|
|nice rooftop||in 13 reviews|
|night long||in 19 reviews|
|palermo||in 5 reviews|
|pay by card||in 13 reviews|
|reception and tv||in 6 reviews|
|suggestions for activities||in 3 reviews|
Excellent accommodation, friendly and helpful staff and great breakfast. Thoroughly recommend!
Staff was extremely nice. Receptionist Lisa was really helpful in guiding us around the city with maps and tips on what to do. The owner was also very kind. The whole environment is very clean.
Wi-fi connection is unstable at some points and peak hours.
Everything, I'm very pleased with everything here. I like how safe I feel in the hostel because there are plenty of cameras and is not one of those hostels where anyone gets in and out. It is cozy and people respect quite hours.
Some lockers make noise which wakes people up at night. But that can easily be fixed.
- there are good supermarkets and restaurants nearby - not super far from the main sightseeing - breakfast is free, but really poor - the owner is willing to explain you a lot of things about the city - they speak English - you can book tango show from here
- bad WiFi in the rooms - no international sockets in the room and they don’t have adapters, you can charge your phone in the the living room. - no remote control for Air condition
With a stay at Reina Madre Hostel in Buenos Aires (Recoleta), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Palermo Soho and Teatro Colon. Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.
based on 766 reviews
Things to know
- Clean bathroom
- Professional service
- Friendly service
- Awesome terrace
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Reina Madre Hostel
Most popular landmarks
- Museo Casa Carlos Gardel 0.5 km
- Cementerio de la Recoleta 1.6 km
- Biblioteca Nacional de la República Argentina 1.6 km
- Centro Cultural Recoleta 1.8 km
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes 1.9 km
- Jardín botánico de Buenos Aires 2 km
About the neighbourhood
Recoleta is known for: stylish, affluent, stunning architectureMore
Buenos Aires travel guide
Learn about Buenos Aires on KAYAK
|Buenos Aires Jorge Newbery||4.2 km|
|Buenos Aires El Palomar||18.8 km|