Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bendigo
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 32% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 62% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$115||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$206||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Bendigo hotel
- For the first-time traveller to Bendigo, Hotel Shamrock is a good option due to its central location in the city centre of Bendigo. Some of the tourist attractions like the Rosalind Park, Bendigo Marketplace, the Sacred Heart Cathedral and the Golden Dragon Museum are all within a 0.5-mile radius. The Central Deborah Gold Mine is just 0.7 miles away from here. The hotel itself is in a historical Victorian building.
- If you’re on a budget and want to be in the heart of Bendigo so that you’re within 5 minutes’ walking distance to the bars, nightclubs and restaurants, then consider staying at the Crown Accommodation, also called the Old Crown Hotel, located in central Bendigo. The train station is about 0.5 miles from here. The Metropolitan Hotel, one of Bendigo’s most popular entertainment and dining venues, is just a few steps away.
- Staying at Barclay on View, a boutique hotel in central Bendigo places you in the arts, theatre and cafes precinct. It’s a 3-minute walk to the Bendigo Art Gallery and the Capital Theatre. Check out the Ulumbarra Theatre to watch various musicals, operas or comedy performances, which is just a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Barclay on View also houses an indoor spa and sauna facilities to soothe your senses.
- If you’re looking for a home away from home while you’re on holiday, check out the Quest Bendigo Central hotel, which is about a mile away from the city centre. It has apartment and studio-style units with microwaves and refrigerators and some rooms have fully-equipped kitchens. If you’re travelling with a baby, you can request for infant cribs and high chairs. There is also a garden and a barbeque area to relax in. Lake Weeroona is a 5-minute walk from here.
- For the business traveller in Bendigo, the Quality Lakeside hotel, a 4-star hotel about a mile away from the city centre, is an option to consider. It has a business centre and a meeting room, and is a 20-minute walk from the town hall. You can find free newspapers in the lobby and it also offers free Wi-Fi.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bendigo
Are hotels in Bendigo safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Bendigo offer free parking?
Are there any hotels in Bendigo with on-site restaurants?
Which hotels in Bendigo have a swimming pool?
Are there any hotels in Bendigo that offer babysitting services?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bendigo?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bendigo by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bendigo hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Bendigo hotelsShow all
National Hotel Complex and Bendigo Central Apartments
Bendigo CBD $153+