Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.8 km|
|"Great value for money!."||(in 47 reviews)|
|"The breakfast was very good."||(in 158 reviews)|
|"Good space, lovely balconies, great location"||(in 381 reviews)|
|"The beds were extremely uncomfortable."||(in 12 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|acropolis metro station||in 65 reviews|
|acropolis museum||in 17 reviews|
|close to the acropolis||in 164 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 179 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 234 reviews|
|great location||in 487 reviews|
|meet people||in 35 reviews|
|plaka area||in 48 reviews|
|short walk||in 44 reviews|
|single beds||in 47 reviews|
|sports bar||in 77 reviews|
|value for money||in 63 reviews|
|walking distance||in 28 reviews|
Great location close to the museums and historical sites. Friendly staff who made checkin and checkout easy. Great tour options. Comfortable and clean room. Other guests were friendly. Nice balcony off of the back of our room.
For a "suite" style room it was a little underwhelming. A microwave and/or cooktop would have been nice. But for the price these are minor issues.
staff location facilities
Beautiful apartment , amazing view . Perfect location for Plaka and the Acropolis as well as close monsteraiki market etc . View from the rooftop is amazing but the glass stairs are not for the faint hearted !
Outside area is deceptive
1. Check in and check out was quick and easy. 2. Stuff is amazing, professional, friendly and helpful. 3. Location is great, 15 minutes walk to acropolis, plenty of bars, restaurants and stores nearby. Took me about 25 minutes of walk to get to the bus that took me to the airport in another 40-50 minutes. Oh, and it is completely safe, at least in my experience. 4. There was a small kitchen in our room. 5. There also was a balcony with a pretty nice street view. 6. Breakfast is included. Basic breakfast, scrambled eggs, cheese, ham, bread, milk and cereals.
1. The size of the locker: in-room locker is quite small, the only thing it can fit is not very big backpack. The rest of the luggage needs to either be taken downstairs to the luggage room, or left under your bed, if you got the bottom bed. 2. Bed doesn't have curtains, you dont have any privacy. 3. I was able to find only one socket near my bed, which was used by 3 other people, that were sleeping in other 3 beds. Definitely not enough. 4. The shower is kind of weird, it has only one wall, so the floor in the whole bathroom almost always wet.
Stuff was helpfully and friendly. Breakfast was ok. Bed comfortable.
A stay at Athens Studios places you in the heart of Athens, within a 10-minute walk of Acropolis Museum and Arch of Hadrian. Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
based on 2,667 reviews
Things to know
- Close to public transport
- Wonderful sightseeing
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Athens Studios
Where is Athens Studios located?
Athens Studios is located at Veikou Street 3A, Makrigyianni - Athens in Koukaki, 1.8 km from the centre of Athens. New Acropolis Museum is the closest landmark to Athens Studios.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Athens Studios?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Athens Studios.
Does Athens Studios offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Athens Studios offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Athens Studios offer free parking?
No, Athens Studios does not offer free parking.
Does Athens Studios offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Athens Studios does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Athens Studios from the airport?
Athens Studios is 19.2 km from Athens Eleftherios V.. Athens Studios is 123.3 km from Ermoupoli Syros Island.
Can you bring pets to Athens Studios?
Yes, Athens Studios is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Athens Studios have a pool?
No, Athens Studios does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Athens Studios
Most popular landmarks
- New Acropolis Museum 134 m
- Temple of Olympian Zeus 0.5 km
- Parthenon 0.5 km
- Acropolis 0.5 km
- Temple of Athena Nike 0.6 km
- Syntagma Square 0.9 km
|Athens Eleftherios V.||19.2 km|
|Ermoupoli Syros Island||123.3 km|