Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Awesome staff, clean, value."||(in 14 reviews)|
|"Very nice people and location."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"The room was clean & nice."||(in 18 reviews)|
|"Customer service is horrible"||(in 5 reviews)|
|"The bed was too small."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"They gave us the wrong room."||(in 12 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Rooms did not look like online picture displayed and the toilet in my room was not working . i notified front desk and was given a plunger as if im maintenance.
The staff was kind. I would just say if you can afford to do better do better. The place is not terrible but just not what I was looking for.
Not quite what I expected. Although we'll surprise I guess I shouldn't have been surprised
Layout of the room.
1. Couldn't deadbolt door to first room (I was moved.) 2. My the bed linens in my first room were soiled. Hadn't been changed and were definitely slept in as evidenced by brown lint. Bathrooms were not cleaned -- sink still had water marks on it. So the young man on duty changed my room. Second room was very nice, clean. But the experience was ruined. 3. Two adjoining properties. I went to the wrong one. Front desk person there had no reservation for me, and argued with me about my reservation. Then realized I might be at the second property. Called down there to check which I appreciated, and this took 15 minutes on phone to confirm that I was indeed there. Hung up and started to complain about the people at the desk at the other property. Went to the second property, there was no one at the front desk. Then a young man, a college student as I recall, came out from the office with a mask half off his face. Checked me in, all the time grumbling to me about the woman at the first building. When I asked if a second night was available, I was told to call the reservation number, that he couldn't do it from the hotel. And got very hostile when I insisted he could. (I worked for Marriott Hotels, so you can't pull the wool over my eyes.) Also continued to moan about the woman at the other building and how "none of this was my fault," When I went back to switch rooms, he questioned me about the dirt in the bed -- and very reluctantly agreed to move me. Again, complaining about housekeeping and that none of this was his fault. No offer to help move me or apology about the first room which obviously had not been cleand. And no comment about the deadbolt not working. Even when I went back to thank him for the second room and that it was extremely clean, I got nothing but "none of this is my fault" and more blaming of other staff. 4.
This location is everything. It's easy to get to and very convenient to shopping stores, restaurants, and outlet malls
I liked everything.. what's not to like... You can not beat a good location, cleaniness, and excellent customer service
The staff was very very friendly and helpful
When you stay at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta-Northpoint-West in Alpharetta, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Avalon and North Point Mall. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 103 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West
Where is Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West?
Does Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West offer free parking?
Does Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West?
Does Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West have a pool?
Reviews about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Alpharetta - Northpoint - West
Most popular landmarks
- North Point Mall 3.6 km
- Wills Park Recreation Center 3.9 km
- Webb Bridge Park 4.4 km
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheater 4.4 km
- Trophy Club of Atlanta 8.8 km
- Archibald Smith Plantation Home 9.8 km