Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Palma de Mallorca Son Sant Joan|
Distance to airport
|"Very clean and great location"||(in 67 reviews)|
|"Great value for money."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"Great animation team, good food, friendly staff"||(in 57 reviews)|
|"Food was very poor."||(in 32 reviews)|
|"Ants in the apartment."||(in 18 reviews)|
|"Room was very dated and tacky."||(in 10 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Weather and the facilities were good
Some of the bars and restaurants in the surrounding area were close But it was coming to the end of the season
Room was only cleaned & rubbish removed once in our 4 day stay.
- Air con in our room was absolutely brilliant (Room 127 @ Mirenva 2). - The modern decor is beautiful and I think all rooms should be upgraded to this standard. - Beds are super comfortable with memory foam toppers. - Cleaners come every 3 days which some people moan about but I think it is just right. However a broom would have been handy to sweep sand up from the floor. - Staff are super hard working and are always busy and attentive (my favourite was Giselle, very sweet girl). - Lots of restaurants and things to do in the area of Alcudia. I would budget for this as you will get fed up of the food in the hotel. - Beautiful location by the mountains, lakes and 15 min walk from the beach. - If you loose your keys a new one is made immediately, if you have maintenance requests, the team come and fix things within the same day. - Lots of pools to choose from with life guards. - Car rental available with loads of free parking spaces in Bellevue. - Blackout curtains in the bedrooms, lovely patios and lockable sliding doors - Very family friendly place with entertainment and amusement park for children, also entertainers by the Leda pool during the day.
- Very busy restaurant and you are notice even allowed water if you're half board - Lots of complaints overheard from people in Diana and Fedra blocks regarding no air con, bugs and grotty rooms - Huge queues for fresh cooked food at breakfast. - Some areas of the property need fixing up and improving. - Lots of people selling fake goods in the complex and they can be really annoying not to mention it's actually illegal in Majorca, so I dont know why they're allowed to stay there on site. - Dirty toilets by swimming pools, they really need a refurb. - Huge mosquito problem at night, hotel should invest in bug zappers or solutions to help minimise the problem. If you don't take mosquito repellant you will be bitten ALOT. We have never experienced this in Majorca before, it seems to be a massive problem because of the lakes in Alcudia. - There were Very noisy people in our block having parties and shouting between 11pm and 5am and no security around to report this to. Was often kept up listening to people screaming, singing and even having hanky panky! ! - It is a huge complex so lots of walking required (not ideal for people with mobility issues). It is well sign posted though. - Lota of lazy and dirty people who leave plastic cups and rubbish all over the place by the pools, when there are plenty of bins dotted around! - Wifi is expensive and not very good. €5 for 24 hours (1 device) and it was really lagging. - Complex has one exit which is by reception, however we found a shortcut behind Mirenva 1, over a bridge which takes you to the main shop area which saves time.
Excellent location, clean room, the view from the room, lots of free parking around.
Did not like food at all. Breakfast was standard ok but dinner was worst.
24h reception available
Breakfast really boring - 7 days always the same food really narrow list available. I can imagine how hard to servive for 15 days with these type of food
BelleVue Club provides guests with apartment-like lodgings in one of Spain’s most popular island destinations. Its rooms, location, and amenities make this resort an ideal choice for couples, families, and groups looking for an exquisite beachside vacation spot.
Located in Alcudia on the resort island of Mallorca, BelleVue Club is less than 30 miles from Palma de Mallorca Airport and is close to many local attractions. While here, guests can enjoy proximity to such sites as Alcudia Old Town, Port d’Alcudia Beach, National Park S’Albufera de Mallorca, and Tomir Mountain.
Accommodations are designed to meet the needs of various types of travelers. Guests may choose Studios with two single beds and choice of kitchen or no, One-Bedroom Apartments with two single beds and one sofa bed, or Premium Two-Bedroom Apartments for up to six guests. All apartments come with kitchens, balconies, and bathrooms.
The onsite restaurant serves guests delicious international buffet fare throughout the day. There is also a bar at which guests can enjoy tasty drinks and refreshments. Additionally, some of Mallorca’s finest eating and drinking hotspots are nearby.
In terms of services and amenities, BelleVue Club has plenty to boast. On the grounds, guests can enjoy mini golf games, tennis, go-karts, and swimming pools. There are also laundry facilities, bike rentals, and free onsite parking available.
A trip to stunning Mallorca deserves a stay at a resort like BelleVue Club, where the fun never stops, and a spacious respite is provided with each guestroom.
based on 2,938 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Bellevue Club
Where is Bellevue Club located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Bellevue Club?
Does Bellevue Club offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Bellevue Club offer free parking?
Does Bellevue Club offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Bellevue Club from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Bellevue Club?
Does Bellevue Club have a pool?
Reviews about Bellevue Club
Most popular landmarks
- Playa del Puerto de Alcudia 1.3 km
- Hidropark 1.4 km
- Alcudia Port 2.4 km
- Ruinas romanas de Pollentia 2.4 km
- Església i Museu de Sant 2.6 km