Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.3 km|
|Distance to airport||9.7 km|
|"Their buffet breakfast was fantastic"||(in 88 reviews)|
|"Big rooms, great staff, amazing breakfast."||(in 24 reviews)|
|"comfortable bed and very clean room."||(in 25 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|ararat||in 9 reviews|
|breakfast was very good||in 141 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 36 reviews|
|free parking||in 8 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 177 reviews|
|great hotel||in 82 reviews|
|great location||in 155 reviews|
|heart of city||in 49 reviews|
|nice place to relax||in 19 reviews|
|paris||in 10 reviews|
|republic square||in 38 reviews|
|restaurant has great||in 4 reviews|
|rooftop terrace||in 25 reviews|
|sky bar||in 12 reviews|
|spacious room||in 28 reviews|
|special thanks||in 4 reviews|
|value for money||in 26 reviews|
|view from the room||in 29 reviews|
|yerevan||in 17 reviews|
Cleanliness, comfort, location, staff, and breakfast place which is at the same time a very nice restaurant with succulent food and an amazing band every night which makes it easier for you not to go out in winter at night. During breakfast, there is live piano music making you feel you're in Paris.
Breakfast can be a but richer but it's good
Centrally located, friendly staff, free parking, excellent breakfast
Nothing (room carpet could have been cleaner but overall room cleanliness was very good)
The breakfast was fantastic and had more options to eat than I could possibly try in the few days we were able to enjoy it. We loved both the traditional and the continental choices. First class. Highly recommended!
Greattttt location, good breakfast . They have open area near restaurant where you can enjoy snow with your baby. Restaurant view is just so great. We are coming back very soon
They replaced the towel even though we put it on the rock and NOT ON THE FLOOR, save water safe earth. Bathroom was stinking I don’t know why even though I rapped the nappy in plastic still the WC was stinking worst
- Excellent location, walking distance to most of the sights - Spacious and clean room - Extra large bed, way bigger than a king size - Friendly staff - Balcony with a sitting area
- Noisy. Even though we were on a small alley off the main road and we had a room on the 9th floor, we felt like we were sleeping on the street. The rooms are NOT SOUNDPROOF. We were constantly woken up (if you were lucky to fall asleep in the first place) by car alarms, cars/people passing by and other noises throughout the night. We also got a room next to the staff room, therefore we had the constant in and out of the staff with the door closing loudly. There are plenty of hotels in this area within the same budget, if you are a light sleeper of simply wish to have a good night's sleep, you should explore those instead of Paris Hotel - Breakfast could be improved with more choice - Note that the outdoor part of the rooftop is closed during winter, so no access to the view
With a stay at Paris Hotel Yerevan in Yerevan (Kentron), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Republic Square and 6 minutes by foot from National Gallery of Armenia. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 967 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Friendly service
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Paris Hotel Yerevan
Where is Paris Hotel Yerevan located?
Paris Hotel Yerevan is located at Amiryan Street 4/6 in Kentron, 0.3 km from the centre of Yerevan. Republic Square is the closest landmark to Paris Hotel Yerevan.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Paris Hotel Yerevan?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Paris Hotel Yerevan.
Does Paris Hotel Yerevan offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Paris Hotel Yerevan offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Paris Hotel Yerevan offer free parking?
Yes, Paris Hotel Yerevan offers free parking.
Does Paris Hotel Yerevan offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Paris Hotel Yerevan does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Paris Hotel Yerevan from the airport?
Paris Hotel Yerevan is 9.7 km from Yerevan. Paris Hotel Yerevan is 58.3 km from Igdir.
Can you bring pets to Paris Hotel Yerevan?
No, pets are not allowed at Paris Hotel Yerevan.
Does Paris Hotel Yerevan have a pool?
No, Paris Hotel Yerevan does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Republic Square 308 m
- National Gallery of Armenia 322 m
- Blue Mosque 0.5 km
- Yerevan Opera House 0.7 km
- Sourp Krikor Lusavorich Cathedral 1 km
- National Assembly of Armenia 1.2 km