Good to know
|Value for money||8.7|
|Distance to city centre||11.0 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Oscar was wonderful! So helpful and kind about all aspects of our stay.
We loved the property, but be aware when using the maps app we were led to the wrong location. Google maps gives correct location guidance.
The room is very clean, as well as bath room. the owner is very kind to provide you all needed information to visit Venice. Breakfast was light but enough for most of people I guess. Quiet place to live.
It's not convenient to go there by public transport, at least 15 mins walk and then there is a bus 7E to go Venice directly.
Oscar and his brother were marvellous,could not wish for better people to tell us about do’s and donts in Venice and public transfer to get on
It was all good
- the breakfast was very good, there were many options available - Oscar was very helpful and he guided us regarding buses, places to eat and what to visit - the hotel's restaurant which is next to the hotel is really nice and has great pizza - the hotel is in a very nice area, quiet and very enjoyable - the pictures show how the rooms really look, so no worries there - the bed was very comfortable - the rooms has air conditioning
- the location of the hotel is a bit far from Central Mestre and Venice itself, but really close to the hotel you have 2 buses and 15 min away another one
Stefano and Oscar were absolutely fabulous! They were so helpful telling us about visiting Vencie, and their restraunt was amazing. Great food and wonderful hospitailty.
Doge Veneziano is in Mestre, a 5-minute drive from the A57 Motorway. It offers free parking, and air-conditioned rooms with satellite LCD TV and free Wi-Fi. The Doge Veneziano is around 16 km from Venice. It is a few steps from a bus stop for Venice, Treviso Airport and Venice Marco Polo Airport. The Doge offers buffet breakfast in a bright room. The restaurant serves national cuisine.
based on 105 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Doge Veneziano
Where is Doge Veneziano located?
Doge Veneziano is located at Via Brendole 53 in Chirignago-Zelarino, 11 km from the centre of Venice. Ghetto di Venezia is the closest landmark to Doge Veneziano.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Doge Veneziano?
Check-in time is 16:30 and check-out time is 10:30 at Doge Veneziano.
Does Doge Veneziano offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Doge Veneziano offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Doge Veneziano offer free parking?
No, Doge Veneziano does not offer free parking.
Does Doge Veneziano offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Doge Veneziano does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Doge Veneziano from the airport?
Doge Veneziano is 9.4 km from Venice Marco Polo. Doge Veneziano is 17.3 km from Venice Treviso A. Canova.
Does Doge Veneziano have a pool?
No, Doge Veneziano does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Ghetto di Venezia 10.3 km
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari 10.8 km
- Campo dei Frari 10.8 km
- Canal Grande 11.1 km
- Ponte di Rialto 11.3 km
- Gallerie dell'Accademia 11.3 km
|Venice Marco Polo||9.4 km|
|Venice Treviso A. Canova||17.3 km|
|Venice Ve.mestre Scalo||2 km|