Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Great breakfast and very helpful staff."||(in 112 reviews)|
|"Very clean and good facilities"||(in 4 reviews)|
|"Great location and excellent service!"||(in 27 reviews)|
|"The swimming pool is quite disappointing."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"Pay for early check in"||(in 3 reviews)|
|"No North Indian staff so got problem but any it’s a very good property"||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
1. Dining room staff were excellent and attentive 2. Location is central 3. Beds are comfortable
1. Upon arrival we were shown several rooms which were all dirty, especially the bathroom, which had stains of urine and feces around the toilet bowl. 2. Many rooms suffer from dampness which leads to moldy odor. 3. Staff was untrained to deal with guest comlaints. We needed to reach till the general manager to have out voice heard. 4. The hotel suffers from bad acoustics due to thin walls, and you hear noises from the hallway, other floors and other rooms all night. 5. Water inthe shower is luke warm at best. After complaining about it, we were rudely offered a bucket with boiling water! 6. There is a guys spraying poison against bugs every afternoon in front of the entrance. Poisonous fumes are dispersed all over without notice. It is a serious health concern which we adressed, but it was totally ignored. 7. Some of the furniture, towel and hallway carpets need replacement.
Staff were courteous and helpful throughout our stay. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Cafe jade provided authentic kerala cuisines which added spice to our stay. I would like appreciate staff Ms. Mithya and Ms. Nithya for taking extra care.
There could work a bit more on cleanliness.
Hotel rules and regulations should have properly conveyed to customer at the time of check in, water was leaking inside the washroom follows to bedroom, which was quite annoying.
With a stay at Hycinth Hotels, you'll be centrally located in Thiruvananthapuram, within a 10-minute drive of Thiruvananthapuram Zoo and Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Thiruvananthapuram? This hotel has facilities measuring 4189 square feet (389 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service are provided for an additional charge.
based on 431 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hycinth Hotels
Where is Hycinth Hotels located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hycinth Hotels?
Does Hycinth Hotels offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Hycinth Hotels offer free parking?
Does Hycinth Hotels offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Hycinth Hotels from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Hycinth Hotels?
Does Hycinth Hotels have a pool?
Reviews about Hycinth Hotels
Most popular landmarks
- Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station 0.5 km
- Trivandrum Secretariat 0.8 km
- Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple 1.5 km
- Thiruvananthapuram Zoo 1.8 km
- Napier Museum 1.9 km
- Padmanabhaswami Temple 10.8 km