Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.3 km|
|Nearest airport||Thera Santorini/Thira|
|Distance to airport||5.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|amazing room||in 16 reviews|
|amazing view||in 56 reviews|
|great breakfast||in 26 reviews|
|learning||in 3 reviews|
|microfibre||in 3 reviews|
|perfect location||in 23 reviews|
|santorini||in 4 reviews|
|staff were nice||in 61 reviews|
|strong chemical||in 3 reviews|
|studio room||in 6 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 11 reviews|
|view of the sea||in 38 reviews|
From the hotel I just loved the view I had and the tour they offered us on a catamaran
- They did not answer my mail and messages via booking that I sent to see how to leave the port to the hotel - I got lost when I arrived, since the transfer can only leave you out. And I was 1 hour walking through firoestefani - Upon arrival at the reception the person who received us, slowed the check in, explaining details that I could have done later, not considering, that we were very tired and hot. He did not offer us a glass of water, considering that the reception did not have air conditioning - For the departure of the hotel, we wanted to coordinate a taxi and they were charging us 50 euros. We found that it was very expensive and the person at the reception indicated that the cost was because it was early in the morning, but that he was going to look for a slightly lower option. Finally, in the afternoon, another person attended us and was surprised by the cost they had given us and coordinated a taxi for 25 euros, which finally charged us 35. A disappointment
Staff were friendly and location were good.Customer service was excellent from the staff and helpfull.
We got an upgrade with an amazing view!
The bed was upstairs in a loft, hit my head on the concrete multiple times as it was a very low roof
We love to stay at villa,front seaview & good location of shops & restaurants..
The breakfast every morning on the balcony was phenomenal and the view was the best i have ever seen in my life.
The pool and hottub had unusual hours, closing even before the sun went down. The room smelled like the toilet which was unfortunate. I felt like the staff could have been a bit more communicative during my stay. It was very difficult to get a taxi, rent a car, etc.
When you stay at Nomikos Villas in Santorini, you'll be in the entertainment district, within a 15-minute walk of Santorini Caldera and Archaeological Museum. Featured amenities include express check-in, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
based on 208 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Friendly service
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Nomikos Villas
Most popular landmarks
- Petros M. Nomikos Conference Centre 0.6 km
- Santorini Folklore Museum 0.7 km
- Catholic Cathedral 0.7 km
- Dominican Convent 0.7 km
- Megaro Gyzi 0.7 km
- Archaeological Museum of Thera 0.8 km
|Thera Santorini/Thira||5.5 km|
|Parikia Paros||71.6 km|