Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.3 km|
|"Excellent Location and staff service."||(in 18 reviews)|
|"Friendly staff and lovely atmosphere."||(in 58 reviews)|
|"Staff and location amazing."||(in 13 reviews)|
|"Filthy smell in bathroom thruout our stay."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"Also, you could feel the springs in the mattresses indicating they were quite old"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"BAD wifi not clean room not comfortable room."||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bad smell||in 13 reviews|
|clean and tidy||in 19 reviews|
|excellent breakfast||in 24 reviews|
|excellent view||in 34 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 72 reviews|
|great place||in 2 reviews|
|location amazing||in 25 reviews|
|location is close||in 40 reviews|
|ms anna||in 3 reviews|
|old city||in 13 reviews|
|reception staff||in 38 reviews|
|room was very small||in 23 reviews|
|springs in the mattresses||in 10 reviews|
|view from the balcony||in 23 reviews|
|white rice||in 2 reviews|
|worsen||in 2 reviews|
Great location, excellent staff - genuinely helpful and happy to assist, the hotel is comfortable and spotlessly clean.
The room was nice, the beds were made, the facilities were good.
It felt like They tried to bill us twice by asking if we paid after paying and giving us the receipt. Located in a place far from the center (20 minutes walk)
The free room upgrade with the balcony
The smell in the bathroom
Arranged airport transfer at 3:30am, friendly staff, spoke English very well.
No elevator, but only an issue if you’re on the top floor.
- very friendly and helpfull girls at the receptiondesk. - good price/quality. - very reasonable minibar prices (5 x 1/2L water, 1 fruitjuice and a kitkat was 10lari). - view on Sameba from balcony. During the first night we also enjoyed watching a huge thunderstorm from balcony since it has a roof. - very nice roofterrace with view on Sameba and rest of the city - if you do not mind a walk the location is ok with the old centre/rike park at ~25min and avlabari metro at 10-15min walk
- room (#13) bit tight, not much space for suitcases. Bathroom also tight, but shower itself is big enough. - couldnt lock doors to balcony - general quality of room finishing. Lightbulb next to bed broken, bathroom sink a bit loose and shelf under the mirror was almost like a skislope. Some things fell off. - There is a supernice roofterrace which could be used for serving breakfast, the furniture is there, but wasnt used at the moment of our stay. And its to many stairs to bring your breakfast up yourself. - no spare toiletpaper, had to ask ourselves when one was finished. And 1 time they forgot new towels. - breakfast quite basic, but ok for a short stay. - not suitable for people with mobility problems. No elevator. Sounds like a long list, but besides im dutch and like to complain ;-), it didnt prevented us from having a nice time.
With a stay at Epic Hotel in Tbilisi (Avlabari), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Narikala Fortress and Freedom Square. Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 172 reviews
Things to know
- Nice balcony
- Wonderful sightseeing
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Epic Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi 243 m
- Anchiskhati Basilica 0.6 km
- Sioni Cathedral 0.9 km
- Metekhi 0.9 km
- Art Museum of Georgia 1 km
- Freedom Square 1.1 km
|Tbilisi Intl||12.1 km|