Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Suva
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 39% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 46% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$134||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$148||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Suva hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Suva hotel deal
- Suva is the capital of Fiji and a charming city boasting lush green parks as well as interesting architecture, including huge British colonial buildings such as the grand Suva City Carnegie Library. Some of the closest hotels include Holiday Inn Suva and Southern Cross Hotel Fiji, which will easily allow you to explore the city center on foot.
- Cumming Street is known for being a vibrant shopping area since the colonial era, with the Municipal Market also sitting nearby and offering plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. Stay at Capricorn Apartment Hotel Suva or Quest Suva and stroll along these bustling streets to absorb the culture.
- People who are interested in learning more about the history and culture of the Fiji Islands should head to the Fiji Museum, which is within the grounds of the Thurston Gardens and adjacent to Albert Park. Because it’s very central, there are a few hotels nearby, ranging from the most luxurious, such as Grand Pacific Hotel, to the most affordable like Suva Motor Inn.
- Novotel Suva Lami Bay is great for travelers who want a relaxed location that is still close to the city center. The hotel overlooks the islands of Suva Harbour and is only six miles away from the Colo-I-Suva Forest Park reserve. Make sure to ask for a room with a balcony that offers ocean views.
- If what you’re really looking for is to stay in a secluded place that’s far from the usual crowds and hotels in Suva, then head up to the Colo-i-suva Rainforest Eco Resort, a budget hotel within the tropical Colo-I-Suva Forest Park. Everything you need is there, including a breakfast café, a bar, and a restaurant that serves local Filipino food.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Suva
Are hotels in Suva safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Suva?
Can I stay near the bus station and the port?
What is a good family hotel?
What is the best area for foodies?
Can I stay close to Nausori Airport?
How much is a hotel in Suva for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Suva for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Suva?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Suva?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Suva by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Suva hotels
Go to map