Good to know
|Distance to city centre||7.8 km|
|Nearest airport||Stuttgart Echterdingen|
|Distance to airport||3.7 km|
|"Clean Room and friendly staff"||(in 77 reviews)|
|"Convenient location close to airport."||(in 22 reviews)|
|"Conveniently located near the highway."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"No air conditioning in the room."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Far from the city center"||(in 7 reviews)|
|"no mosquito netting on the window"||(in 10 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|air conditioning||in 20 reviews|
|breakfast expensive||in 35 reviews|
|close to the airport||in 33 reviews|
|close to the highway||in 12 reviews|
|convenient location||in 58 reviews|
|dirty room||in 22 reviews|
|euro extra||in 2 reviews|
|facing sun||in 3 reviews|
|far from the city||in 16 reviews|
|free coffee||in 8 reviews|
|free parking||in 50 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 96 reviews|
|near the metro station||in 17 reviews|
|price was good||in 4 reviews|
|refrigerator in our room||in 4 reviews|
|sleeping with window open||in 17 reviews|
|small bed||in 50 reviews|
|spider in the wall||in 6 reviews|
|value for money||in 33 reviews|
- Tidy and clean room; - Sufficient toiletries; - Asked and got a room with a fridge (take note that not all rooms are equipped with a mini fridge); - Nice staff; - It was possible to park the car on the street in front of the hotel, free of charge, for a single night during weekend; - Located at the outskirt of the city. It was perfect for us as we stayed only one night and wanted to get back on the highway as soon as possible the next morning.
- One of the bed lamps that was installed on the wall fell during the night and gave us quite a good scare. Luckily, no harm done; - The nearby area was under construction during the time of our visit (September 2019 - I think they should finish by October/November), thus there were very few free parking spaces on the street. However, paid parking is available at the hotel.
The furniture are very old and worn. The fridge was dirty.
I was forget one public library book in the room and they confirmed these, but hotel no sent these book yet even german aadress... very strange
Hotel is cheap, shop is close, easy to get to the city centre, close to the airport (by car, not public transport!), everything was clean. Perfect for one night stay.
Near the airport, but annoying to get there by public transport, must change 3 train lines. No AC, some rooms are very old. Staff was sleeping when i wanted to check out.
Was boiling hot outside with no air conditioning in the entire building
With a stay at Achat Comfort Airport & Messe Stuttgart in Stuttgart (East Fasanenhof), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of SI-Centrum Stuttgart and Palladium Theater. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Stuttgart? This hotel has facilities measuring 1033 square feet (96 square meters), including conference space.
based on 3,409 reviews
Things to know
- Great reception
- Friendly service
- Good accessibility by car
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Achat Comfort Airport & Messe Stuttgart
Most popular landmarks
- Apollo Theater 1.5 km
- Fernsehturm Stuttgart 5.5 km
- Stiftskirche 7.6 km
- Schillerplatz 7.6 km
- Württembergische Landesbibliothek 7.7 km
- Kunstmuseum Stuttgart 7.7 km
|Stuttgart Echterdingen||3.7 km|
|Karlsruhe Söllingen||79.9 km|