Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.2 km|
|Nearest airport||Milan Orio Al Serio|
|Distance to airport||73.7 km|
|"Staff are friendly and helpful."||(in 38 reviews)|
|"The location is great."||(in 23 reviews)|
|"the settings, the breakfast is great."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Also shower leaked constantly flooding the bathroom."||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|allowed||in 6 reviews|
|close to centro||in 2 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 9 reviews|
|great place||in 12 reviews|
|like in the soviet||in 4 reviews|
|location great||in 28 reviews|
|nice rooms||in 10 reviews|
|shower leaked||in 9 reviews|
|sirmione||in 15 reviews|
|staff was very helpful||in 45 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 23 reviews|
There were insects in the carpet on the floor
1) The staff were very polite, helpful and co-operative. 2) The hotel was impeccably clean and the cleaners cleaning our rooms were very good at their job. 3) The location was ideal. Not too close to the busy centre, yet not far enough not to be able to do it comfortably. 4) Resultantly no issues of noise disturbance. 5) Rooms were comfortable sized. Beds were very comfortable conducive to a good nights sleep. 6) Bathroom good with good facilities and a good shower. 7) Breakfast was varied, ample and good and the service was cheerful and helpful.
Could have done with milk in the room to go with the tea and coffee facilities.
The proprietor and entire staff are the most friendliest I have ever met. They aim to please at every level. The breakfast is a beautiful, healthy and generous display to appeal to every appetite! I would not hesitate to return to Hotel Suisse!
Aside from a slight facelift to the rooms, I cannot think of a thing! No complaints here!
- The room seemed better than the pictures. It was very big and confortable. It had a small balcony with view to the lake. - It has free private parking. - It is a nice walk to the city center by day (around half an hour). - The shuttle that only cost 1€ and that passes by every 20 minutes to the city center has a stop just right outside the hotel!
- The staff was not very nice and helpful. - The bathtub was very strange! It was very dangerous to take a bath standing still and it said that it was supposed to take a bath sit down, but with no room for that. - The bathtub had curtains, it is not very hygienic.
The location was good, pleasant staff and a nice breakfast
Noisy air conditioning in room, tiny balcony with no seats dated decoration
When you stay at Hotel Suisse in Sirmione, you'll be on a lake, a 3-minute drive from Scaliger Castle and 7 minutes from Grotto of Catullus. Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
based on 601 reviews
Things to know
- Clean hotel facilities
- Near city centre
- Accessible parking
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Suisse
Where is Hotel Suisse located?
Hotel Suisse is located at Via Condominio 2, 2.2 km from the centre of Sirmione. Scaliger Castle is the closest landmark to Hotel Suisse.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Suisse?
Check-in time is 13:00 and check-out time is 10:00 at Hotel Suisse.
Does Hotel Suisse offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Suisse offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Suisse offer free parking?
Yes, Hotel Suisse offers free parking.
Does Hotel Suisse offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Suisse does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Suisse from the airport?
Hotel Suisse is 23.6 km from Verona. Hotel Suisse is 73.7 km from Milan Orio Al Serio.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Suisse?
No, pets are not allowed at Hotel Suisse.
Does Hotel Suisse have a pool?
Yes, Hotel Suisse has a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Scaliger Castle 1.6 km
- Chiesa di Santa Maria Maggiore 1.7 km
- Sirmione Old City 1.8 km
- Aquaria Thermal SPA 2 km
- San Pietro in Mavino Church 2.3 km
- Grottoes of Catullus 2.6 km
|Milan Orio Al Serio||73.7 km|
|Desenzano del Garda-Sirmione||6 km|
|Desenzano del Garda/Sirmione||6 km|