Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.9 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Everything! Great location and the staff is so professional and provide such a good service.
There is no information in the front door, neither the Number of the buildind, nor the name of hotel. So you shall have internet when you arrive there, so you can call them in the front door. If you not , We will not find the place.
- Very good location near the center - Very fair price during FIFA World Cup
- If you want to enjoy the room, it is probably not a good idea. Too small probably. Enough just for sleeping. - Awful bed ever. I m a frequent traveller and worst bed experience ever. - The responsible guy did not told anything about russian regestration system and caused us a trouble situation in our next trip to Moscow.
With a stay at Fontanka 64 Mini Hotel in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kazan Cathedral and Russian Museum. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 397 reviews
Things to know
- Wonderful housekeeping
- Great concierge service
- Clean rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Fontanka 64 Mini Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Anichkov Palace 0.6 km
- State Russian Museum 1.1 km
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 1.4 km
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 1.6 km
- Alexander Column 1.7 km
- Palace Square 1.8 km
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||14.4 km|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||1.4 km|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||3.2 km|