Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.4 km|
|Distance to airport||54.6 km|
|"The new rooms very good."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Beautiful room, great location, good breakfast"||(in 50 reviews)|
|"pool could be a bit warmer."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"No doorbell at the room door No waste basket in the room"||(in 15 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bit cold||in 14 reviews|
|close to the lake||in 4 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 42 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 66 reviews|
|great location||in 82 reviews|
|letting doors||in 7 reviews|
|new hotel||in 62 reviews|
|old building||in 20 reviews|
|outdoor pool||in 34 reviews|
|riva del||in 12 reviews|
|room noisy||in 2 reviews|
|room was freezing cold||in 60 reviews|
|sofa bed||in 2 reviews|
|spa area||in 50 reviews|
|wooden frame||in 3 reviews|
Mod cons and the spa facilities were amazing
The attic rooms are rather small and you can easily bang your head in the night when gettin out of bed
Very good location and breakfast.
The room was very hot, as the furniture was very old. I recommend any one book the hotel select the stay in in first and second floor, do not stay in third floor because it is the last floor and the room not that match suitable.
- The hotel is quite well located, a few minutes walk from downtown where you find all the restaurants, shops, museums and ferries. The beach is also not far off. - The hotel is located in an old Villa. The whole main building and its content (staircase, hallways) just make you feel like you are in a museum. This is one of the plus of the hotel. - The buffet breakfast is just stocked with so many things, it is hard not to find what you want. Definitely a plus of this property - I have not tried the pool, sauna and Turkish bath. But this is surely a nice feature of this property - There are less parking spots than cars to park, so it is on a first come, first serve basis each day. The good thing is that there is a free parking lot some 200 m from the hotel in Viale Galas.
- The rooms in the main building would certainly benefit from new paintings on the wall. But the defects also make the charm of this old Villa - Temperature of the hot water in the bathroom is very hard to control. Must constantly be adjusted when you shower - Some people in the breakfast room could be more welcoming (especially those senior ones!)
Hotel is beautiful, location great
Aircon in the room was not working properly, room was too hot at night and I made complaints on numerous occasions, however the issue was unresolved for the duration of my stay.
Comfy rooms, we had a great balcony on ours that we were even able to watch the fireworks over the lake from! Great location. Good choice for breakfast. Lovely pool with great views.
No tea and coffee facilities in the rooms or any complimentary water so it was a little expensive to have to keep buying bottles of water etc.
A stay at Grand Hotel Liberty places you in the heart of Riva del Garda, within a 10-minute walk of La Rocca and Tower of Apponale. Featured amenities include luggage storage, ATM/banking services, and an elevator (lift). Limited parking is available onsite.
based on 3,276 reviews
Things to know
- Near city centre
- Modern Hotel
- New rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Grand Hotel Liberty
Most popular landmarks
- Fiera di Riva del Garda 123 m
- Chiesa Parrocchiale di S. Maria Assunta 318 m
- Rocca di Riva 326 m
- La Rocca 0.4 km
- MAG Museo Alto Garda 0.4 km
- Torre Apponale 0.5 km
|Milan Orio Al Serio||91.6 km|