Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.6 km|
|Nearest airport||Queenstown Intl|
|Distance to airport||5.8 km|
|"great breakfast, great STAFF."||(in 19 reviews)|
|"Comfortable bedding, cleanness and coziness"||(in 24 reviews)|
|"Breakfast was delicious as well"||(in 89 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast was excellent||in 117 reviews|
|clean room||in 13 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 24 reviews|
|great location||in 24 reviews|
|great staff||in 28 reviews|
|great view||in 7 reviews|
|seen in a long time||in 7 reviews|
|shared balcony||in 3 reviews|
|shared lounge||in 7 reviews|
|walk from the centre||in 11 reviews|
|walking distance||in 7 reviews|
Close to town, quiet, hosts were helpful and friendly, great breakfast!
Room was very small and you couldn’t fit two people in the bathroom at the same time. No counter space.
- Breakfast was great. Good selection - maybe a little on the small side??? But well cooked and tasty. Breakfast times are very short though. 7-9:30 would be perfect :) - Close enough to walk, even if it was up that steep hill on the way home. Better than trying to find a park. Takes about 15mins to walk. - Warm room, very clean. Modern cosy decor. - Onsite parking - Friendly and accomodating hosts
- Bigger cooked breakfasts :) - Privacy windows/ sheers for the rooms next to the building site and other house. Couldn't lie on bed with curtains open without looking out at people. Didn't bother us enough for us to not book again though.
On a suburban street within easy walk of Queenstown centre and lake, location is great. Rooms are spotless and warm, bed comfortable. Although, if hoping for views of stunning lake / mountain surroundings the chalet is not the choice.
On arrival, staff (owner?) greeting lacked enthusiasm, minimal interest, then on our request for room change was dismissive, although Vacancy sign was alight outside for all our 3 nights.
Lovely room, with balcony, very friendly owners and perfect breakfast
With a stay at Chalet Queenstown in Queenstown, you'll be a 5-minute walk from Lake Wakatipu and 10 minutes by foot from Queenstown Gardens. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 256 reviews
Things to know
- Good management
- Comfortable beds
- Near city centre
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Chalet Queenstown
Where is Chalet Queenstown located?
Chalet Queenstown is located at 1 Dublin Street, 0.6 km from the centre of Queenstown. Queenstown CBD is the closest landmark to Chalet Queenstown.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Chalet Queenstown?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 10:30 at Chalet Queenstown.
Does Chalet Queenstown offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Chalet Queenstown offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Chalet Queenstown offer free parking?
Yes, Chalet Queenstown offers free parking.
Does Chalet Queenstown offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Chalet Queenstown does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Chalet Queenstown from the airport?
Chalet Queenstown is 5.8 km from Queenstown Intl. Chalet Queenstown is 155.2 km from Dunedin.
Can you bring pets to Chalet Queenstown?
No, pets are not allowed at Chalet Queenstown.
Does Chalet Queenstown have a pool?
No, Chalet Queenstown does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Queenstown CBD 0.6 km
- Queenstown Beach 0.7 km
- Ivan Clarke Gallery 0.7 km
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship 0.8 km
- Queenstown Gardens 0.9 km
- Lasseters Wharf Casino 0.9 km
|Queenstown Intl||5.8 km|