Good to know
Distance to city centre
|Palma de Mallorca Son Sant Joan|
Distance to airport
|"Great Breakfast, great location, great staff!"||(in 13 reviews)|
|"All in all an excellent hotel"||(in 18 reviews)|
|"Superb boutique hotel, beach front."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Worst beach experience in years."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Mostly Germans on vacation."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"The room was a little bit smelly"||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Service, client orientation. Very clean, new style everywhere. Very close to the beach. Lots of restaurants and shops around. A very good hotel.
Surroundings - front street - very loud, lots of drunk people shouting, singining; if you look for a quiet place maybe choose another hotel.
The location was brilliant - just across the road from the beach. The pool was lovely, the whole atmosphere of the hotel was of a helpful, friendly, clean, upmarket hotel. The beds were so comfortable. The balcony had some wonderful rocking chairs to sit in and enjoy the view. The food was lovely.
Nothing about the hotel. However, be aware that if you're not German then you will be seriously outnumbered in the resort.
Very nice location with view, fantastic food and extraordinary staff! Very pleasant decoration, well maintained facilities. Overall great place to stay!
- The management was amazing. - Friendly and attentive staff. - Quality of food, although I wished for more variety in some nights, especially considering a person that is not a fan of sea food. - The Spanish dinner on Thursday was very tasty and if you are a sushi fan, you will love the Tuesdays dinner. - Loved the room cleaning service. - There is some cold food and coffee/tea available after 2 AM for people who are partying late or catching an early flight.
- I cannot compare the quality of service in this hotel with other 4 stars on the island, but I think this was pricy for a 4 star hotel. - The dinner service duration was way too short, only 7-9:30 PM. - I sometimes wished for a handmade than a machine made Cuppocino. - The design of the hotel and rooms are not as nice as the photos. - It would be good to have more space to hang your clothes on the balcony. - The pools are small and useless, but apparently this is a thing in most of hotels in Majorca.
Food,accommodation,facilties top class.Staff at all posts were courteous,polite,pleasant and eager to please.Nothing was too much trouble.Entertainment was provided for a few nights at Dinner time,7.00-9.00 pm.Service at mealtimes was impeccable.A wonderful hotel and a wonderful holiday .e
Nothing to dislike at all
When you stay at Myseahouse Hotel Flamingo - Adults Only in Playa de Palma, you'll be by the sea, within a 15-minute drive of El Arenal Beach and Palma Aquarium. Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
based on 1,714 reviews
Things to know
- Modern Hotel
- Good furniture
- Friendly atmosphere
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Myseahouse Hotel Flamingo - Adults Only
Where is Myseahouse Hotel Flamingo - Adults Only located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Myseahouse Hotel Flamingo - Adults Only?
Does Myseahouse Hotel Flamingo - Adults Only offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Myseahouse Hotel Flamingo - Adults Only offer free parking?
Does Myseahouse Hotel Flamingo - Adults Only offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Myseahouse Hotel Flamingo - Adults Only from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Myseahouse Hotel Flamingo - Adults Only?
Does Myseahouse Hotel Flamingo - Adults Only have a pool?
Reviews about Myseahouse Hotel Flamingo - Adults Only
Most popular landmarks
- Palma Aquarium 2.3 km
- Palma Beach 2.8 km
- Golf Son Gual Mallorca 7.6 km
- Basilica de Sant Francesc 9.9 km
- Parc de la Mar 10 km
- Museu Fundación Juan March 10.1 km
|Palma de Mallorca Son Sant Joan||4 km|