Good to know
|Distance to city centre||10.0 km|
|Nearest airport||Moscow Domodedovo|
|Distance to airport||32.8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The A/C worked like a charm.
The bed was terribly hard and the curtains were far too translucent. I rarely slept more than 3 hours at a time.
- Receptionists knew English, they were kind and helpfull with all questions. Security was always smiling and it made us feel pleasant - location is great, near 2 metro stations, bus stop, mini shopping mall - room was clean and so was bathroom - WiFi was solid, not the best, but it worked
The hotel is very clean, it is new and in good quality. The food was nice and in good variety. All the staff in my room was cleaned and changed every day.
They don`t have anything in minibar. (But you can order it from room service)
Breakfast had a lot of options. There are lot of restaurants nearby. Also the hotel is located near to a metro station which is a boon if the hotel is little far from the city center. Front office staff were really helpful as well as they can speak English.
Size of the room and queen bed was not as expected. Room and bathroom had some odd smell. Location of the hotel is a bit far from the city center.
Very nice, spacious room
With a stay at Hotel Berlin in Moscow (Zyuzino District), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Moscow State University and Novodevichy Convent. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 1,427 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Berlin Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Kolomenskoye Historical and Architectural Museum and Reserve 5 km
- Metro Museum 7.9 km
- Gorky Park 8.4 km
- Novodevichy Convent 8.4 km
- State Tretyakov Gallery 9.9 km
- Cathedral of Christ the Saviour 10.2 km
|Podolsk Ostafyevo||17.4 km|
|Moscow Vnukovo||21.9 km|