We have three room types available in the villa so you have the option to choose.
**Room types are subject to availability.
* Deluxe Double Room with A/C (Ground Floor)
-we have 3 Deluxe Double Rooms Though Ground floor rooms are A/C there will be a private balcony towards the scenic view for you to enjoy and due to the breeze and the proper ventilation you get from the large window type balcony doors and heat insulation they will not be that warm.
* Deluxe Triple Family Room With A/C (Second Floor)
- Since it is in the Second floor, scenery view from the elevation will be not there. Though, you will not miss the view since there is a separate first floor Lounge Balcony for anyone to access. And also the ground floor rooms are located along a garden with a nature friendly environment.
* Superior Double Room With A/C (First Floor and Second Floor)
- This rooms have both air conditioning and the private balcony. In all room types: all other facilities are same.
All room types have their own good reviews from our past guests.
All rooms are well equipped and have attached bathrooms, ceiling fans, one king size double bed, hot water, free WiFi, mosquito net and electronic mosquito repellent, multi sockets for electricity, hair dryer, basic room amenities towels and toiletries, and many more.
Rates on all are same.
Suwa Arana Resort & Spa is just a 3min walk to the Mirissa beach. We can organise tours across the island including whale watching and water sports such as surfing and snorkling. All areas of the hotel including the garden, restaurant and lounge. Mirissa, a small beach town has one of the best beaches in the world. Remaining largely untouched, Mirissa offers a genuine relaxed Sri Lankan experience. The sea is calm, quiet and clean during high season, when you can enjoy the world famous whale and dolphin watching. Also famed for surfing, snorkeling and diving. Mirissa also boasts a beautiful colourful coral reef and sealife. Evenings can be enjoyed with the freshest seafood and the warmest hospitality of the Sri Lankan people. Public transport is very accessible and private tuk tuks and taxis can be arranged.
Suwa Arana Resort & Spa
Based on 159 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.