Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.9 km|
|Nearest airport||Milan Linate|
|Distance to airport||6.4 km|
|"Great location, very good deal."||(in 163 reviews)|
|"Big room, cozy bed, good location."||(in 144 reviews)|
|"Big room and comfortable beds."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"Old furniture and there is no air condition"||(in 11 reviews)|
|"Shower was bad!"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"The noise comming from Ambulances during night."||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|air conditioning||in 39 reviews|
|city center||in 24 reviews|
|comfortable beds||in 14 reviews|
|family room||in 223 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 126 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 157 reviews|
|good location||in 234 reviews|
|lift is small||in 7 reviews|
|metro station||in 48 reviews|
|min walk||in 60 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 100 reviews|
|noise from the street||in 26 reviews|
|room the shower||in 32 reviews|
|tea and coffee||in 51 reviews|
|walk to duomo||in 75 reviews|
Unacceptable room and bathroom that need complete refurbishment Pictures of the rooms in booking are completely different than the room we had
Staff friendly and good location
Bathroom was difficult to shower in in top floor room due to sloping ceiling
Clean . Confort bed . Location . Breakfast delicious
Noise of the tram
As compared to other Milan Properties I have stayed in: 1) Rooms were spacious and cost 2) Interior design was nice and well lit 3) The Room toilet! - to me the most important is the room toilet. Overall for Milan it is well equipped. Clean & Good. 4) Quiet location right within walking distance to the Duomo. (Loc has cons too - below) 5) Initial check in and final day checkout staff were pleasant.
1) No hot kettle in room?! 2) When asked at the reception the staff on shift was particularly suspicious of my request saying how come no hot kettle as if I was gonna bluff for a kettle? Oh please. It's the attitude that turned me off on top of doubting my request. 3) No hand/middle size towels in room?! Note: I booked 2 rooms and the other room was fully equipped whereas mine was probably left out by housekeeping. As mentioned in no 2) it's the attitude of the reception that puts me off added to the fact that we were lacking a couple of things. 4) The rooms all use electric blinds which roll downwards. If you plan to sleep in, you either gotta close it all or let a lot of Sun into your room since there is only 1 thin sheer see through curtain. 5) To add on about the curtain. This thin curtain will only slightly blur any vision of the opposite occupants catching a glimpse of you in your birthday suit. DO NOT come out from the bathroom naked! 6) Location is placed in the suburbs I must say. It may not be entirely easy to find either. Considering that it's not too near for a walk to explore the main attractions and not far enough for taxis to earn good rates (taxi drivers will reject fetching you back at times - etc even when it's raining). Uber? Same thing (got cancelled even my current location was only 15 mins to reach the hotel by vehicle). ONLY CHOICE? - walk in the rain! Prepare to get lost if you aren't good with maps. Italians are generally friendly so you can ask around for help if you do end up going the path.
Location Breakfast Service
There is no ventilation in the rooms. Ventilators throws hot air only which make room like oven. Opening windows also doesn't help as there too much outdoor noise of traffic.
With a stay at Hotel Romana Residence, you'll be centrally located in Milan, just a 4-minute walk from University of Milan and 11 minutes by foot from Museo del Duomo. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 3,695 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Wonderful sightseeing
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Romana Residence
Where is Hotel Romana Residence located?
Hotel Romana Residence is located at Corso di Porta Romana 64 in Centro Storico, 0.9 km from the centre of Milan. Museo del Novecento is the closest landmark to Hotel Romana Residence.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Romana Residence?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Hotel Romana Residence.
Does Hotel Romana Residence offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Romana Residence offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Romana Residence offer free parking?
No, Hotel Romana Residence does not offer free parking.
Does Hotel Romana Residence offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Romana Residence does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Romana Residence from the airport?
Hotel Romana Residence is 6.4 km from Milan Linate.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Romana Residence?
No, pets are not allowed at Hotel Romana Residence.
Does Hotel Romana Residence have a pool?
No, Hotel Romana Residence does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Hotel Romana Residence
Most popular landmarks
- Museo del Novecento 0.8 km
- Duomo di Milano 0.8 km
- Church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro 0.8 km
- Piazza dei Mercanti 1 km
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II 1 km
- Basilica di Sant'Eustorgio 1.1 km
|Milan Linate||6.4 km|
|Milan Malpensa||40.9 km|
|Milan-Nord Cadorna||1.9 km|
|Milano Porta Genova||2 km|