Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.6 km|
|Nearest airport||Marrakesh Menara|
|Distance to airport||2.9 km|
|"Big, clean and comfortable rooms."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"Very clean, super friendly staff."||(in 58 reviews)|
|"Great breakfast, close to train station"||(in 13 reviews)|
|"No swimming pool Breakfast area not good"||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Bathroom Water smell"||(in 3 reviews)|
|"No swimming pool Breakfast area not good"||(in 9 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was comfortable||in 6 reviews|
|breakfast was poor||in 30 reviews|
|city tax||in 1 review|
|friendly staff||in 77 reviews|
|good value||in 7 reviews|
|great location||in 49 reviews|
|hot water||in 7 reviews|
|iron box||in 3 reviews|
|moroccan tea||in 2 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 54 reviews|
|noise at night||in 7 reviews|
|old city||in 11 reviews|
|room was very nice||in 14 reviews|
|staff at the reception desk||in 68 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 20 reviews|
|train station||in 22 reviews|
|value for money||in 20 reviews|
Staff were really nice.
It was a little far from the town centre. The pool was in the shade and there was no where to sit around the pool.
For it's price, the Tempoo is a good option. The service is really great - especially Idris who went out of his way to assist us and make sure we were looked after so well!
The building site next door was unfortunate!
1) Internet poor and kept on coming on and off. On first day we informed reception five times and afterwards just gave up 2) Bedding in room consisted of one sheet which was not adequate, thereafter we asked for extra bedding and an old soiled cover was brought to us 3) Curtains in room old, stained, with holes in them 4) Towels in bathroom were old, tatty, worn out and dirty grey in colour due to excessive use 5) One morning we had no hot water and when we reported it to reception we had to wait for approximately two hours to get lukewarm water 6) Towels were never readily available, most days we had to wait till after 5 pm to get clean towels and on two occasions we had to wait till the next morning when the delivery arrived in. 7) Photos on website are very deceiving, our bathroom had stains of rust, dirt and total uncleanliness. 8) We informed reception that we were there to celebrate our anniversary not only did they not try and make our stay reasonably comfortable let alone try make our stay special. It was a total disgrace and disaster. 9) Reception staff couldn’t care less what issues their clients had. The only friendly and professional staff in that hotel were the doorman who were always pleasant, courteous and willing to help.
Great location, facilities, staff - had the full package.
WiFi was very fast , staff is so helpful and friendly ,the hotel is so near to the train station and near the historical landmarks and carrefour in menara mall.I went in a tour organized with hotel to visit the landmarks in marrakesh and it was perfect and met my expectation.
Didnot like the breakfast , it does it contain a lot of varieties , but it is ok .
With a stay at Tempoo Hotel Marrakech, you'll be centrally located in Marrakech, within a 5-minute drive of Palais des Congres and Koutoubia Minaret. Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a 24-hour front desk. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 970 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Comfortable beds
- Train station is close
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Tempoo Hotel Marrakech
Most popular landmarks
- Place du 16 Novembre 0.9 km
- Place de le Jeunesse 1.7 km
- Majorelle Garden 2.1 km
- Museum of Islamic Art 2.1 km
- Mosquée de la Koutoubia 2.2 km
- Jamaa el Fna 2.6 km
|Marrakesh Menara||2.9 km|