Good to know
|Distance to city centre||8.2 km|
|Nearest airport||Lexington Blue Grass|
|Distance to airport||17.1 km|
|"Overall the staff was great!"||(in 133 reviews)|
|"Good location friendly, helpful staff."||(in 49 reviews)|
|"These are very nice rooms!."||(in 133 reviews)|
|"Highway noise was so loud!"||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Shower leaked onto bathroom floor."||(in 15 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|area was very nice||in 44 reviews|
|bed was comfortable||in 86 reviews|
|best hotel||in 82 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 174 reviews|
|desk staff||in 205 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 160 reviews|
|great location||in 93 reviews|
|highway noise||in 12 reviews|
|indoor pool||in 36 reviews|
|larger than i expected||in 4 reviews|
|leaked onto floor||in 5 reviews|
|lexington||in 12 reviews|
|microwave in the room||in 204 reviews|
|plenty of restaurants||in 20 reviews|
|pool area||in 54 reviews|
|ran items||in 10 reviews|
|room was clean||in 274 reviews|
|shower leaked||in 57 reviews|
|stay at hyatt||in 21 reviews|
- The location is great for places to go out for dinner. We walked over to an awesome place called Two Dogs. - the layout of the room is comfortable. There’s a TV and a couch it’s a big area. - included breakfast but make sure you sign up for their rewards because breakfast is only included for rewards members. It’s free to sign up. - the lobby is nice - staff is friendly - the overall review would be higher if the cost of the hotel matched the quality .
- it’s not like most Hyatt’s more like a knock off Hyatt. - bathrooms were dirty. Hair still in shower. - pool water is about 5-10 degrees too cold. - blankets on the bed were dingy
the location is amazing right off I75 THE ROOM WAS AMAZING! great set up great staff, no complaints
long list, starting with ill kept fitness room, below average customer amenities such as breakfast, water, etc. Way over rated hotel.
Overall run down for a relatively new hotel. Room needed a good cleaning.
Great Location. Very Spacious and friendly staff.
Hyatt Place Lexington is the first new build and second Hyatt Place hotel in the state of Kentucky. The hotel is located off I-75 and near I-64 in the new Hamburg Pavilion area of Lexington. The hotel's location offers numerous shopping and restaurants.
based on 1,817 reviews
Things to know
- Clean hotel facilities
- Clean rooms
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hyatt Place Lexington
Where is Hyatt Place Lexington located?
Hyatt Place Lexington is located at 2001 Bryant Road, 8.2 km from the centre of Lexington. Ashland is the closest landmark to Hyatt Place Lexington.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hyatt Place Lexington?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Hyatt Place Lexington.
Does Hyatt Place Lexington offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hyatt Place Lexington offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hyatt Place Lexington offer free parking?
Yes, Hyatt Place Lexington offers free parking.
Does Hyatt Place Lexington offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hyatt Place Lexington does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hyatt Place Lexington from the airport?
Hyatt Place Lexington is 17.1 km from Lexington Blue Grass. Hyatt Place Lexington is 116.2 km from Cincinnati Cinci./N. Kentucky.
Can you bring pets to Hyatt Place Lexington?
Yes, Hyatt Place Lexington is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Hyatt Place Lexington have a pool?
Yes, Hyatt Place Lexington has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Hyatt Place Lexington
Most popular landmarks
- Ashland 6.2 km
- University of Kentucky Art Museum 8.2 km
- University of Kentucky 8.2 km
- Hunt-Morgan House 8.3 km
- University of Kentucky Arboretum 8.3 km
- Commonwealth Stadium 8.4 km
|Lexington Blue Grass||17.1 km|
|Cincinnati Cinci./N. Kentucky||116.2 km|
|Cincinnati-Union Terminal||121.7 km|